- 56 guest reviews
"Very good overall. Ample food and clean comfortable room...."
"Warm welcome, comfortable room, shame we only stayed one night..."
"The last time we were in this area we had a bad experience in another b&b . This one was superb in every way. Booking was easy, text sent on..."
"Good value for money! The breakfast was delicious lots of variety and staff all friendly and helpful...."
"Very comfortable lovely rooms breakfast 5*..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Stables at The Vale, Yarm's best kept secret. The Vale a contemporary barn conversion combines an eclectic mix of modern and traditional styles, that is also reflected in the newly converted former stable block. A luxuriously appointed Bed & Breakfast offering en-suite accommodation, and a hearty locally sourced home cooked breakfast.
Set tranquilly in 4 acres of grassed paddocks, located in High Leven, Yarm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Two day stay
Very good overall.
Ample food and clean comfortable room.
Highly recommend this place
Warm welcome, comfortable room, shame we only stayed one night