- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"The rooms are clean, warm and welcoming with lovely comfortable beds. What more could you want. Excellent value for money and the food quali..."
"Great service , room clean excellent, staff at reception were lovely and friendly , polite nothing was too much trouble have stayed here bef..."
"Can anyone explain to me why it is that when you book for more than one night and you pay the same price each night you tend not to get the..."
"The hotel was clean the staff where all outstanding would stay there again and recommend to anyone...."
"Room was ok would stay again but not room 123. Noise from road in morning and also other guests leaving for work early morning. Ideally plac..."
About the hotel
Situated 2 miles from Sheffield train station, Sheffield Meadowhall Hotel is an excellent choice for visitors looking for accommodation in close proximity to transport links and local attractions. If you fancy an afternoon of shopping, the renowned Meadowhall Shopping Centre boasts a huge range of shops and an array of restaurants to cater to all tastes and is just 0. 2 miles away.
The complex also boasts a cinema showing all the latest films, so you’ll never be short of ways to have fun with family and friends. Sports fans or visitors to the area looking for a more action-packed stay will be pleased to know that the hotel is also close to the Sheffield Ice Arena (1 mile away), making it a fantastic location for anyone looking to enjoy some year-round winter activities. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Nice friendly hotel
The rooms are clean, warm and welcoming with lovely comfortable beds.
What more could you want. Excellent value for money and the food quality from the restaurant is always hot and high quality. Thoroughly recommended.
My stay at sheffield
Great service , room clean excellent, staff at reception were lovely and friendly , polite nothing was too much trouble have stayed here before and would recommend to anyone