- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Pleasant stay - clean rooms, nice staff. Some confusion around fire alarm which went off around 7.20am. Staff not too clear whether we shoul..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, loved the view of Twickenham Station surrounded by trees and interesting buildings, and watching the trains..."
"Fab. Just need hairdryer in room...."
"The hotel was good but the food was raw, ordered 1 pizza was so good I ordered another one 2 days later but it was not cooked properly. Put..."
"The room was clean and tidy, the shower was lovely. Downside was my room was right next the the trainline and so was kept awake, and woken u..."
About the hotel
Our London Twickenham hotel is just minutes' walk from Twickenham Stadium, the home of England Rugby and the second-largest stadium in the UK. With a rail station practically on your doorstep, it's easy to get into central London too. For a relaxing afternoon, take a walk to Marble House, in its nearby namesake park.
You'll find plenty of pubs and restaurants along the way. Or walk along the riverside to Ham House and Garden, an awe-inspiring 17th century mansion. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge London Twickenham
Pleasant stay - clean rooms, nice staff.
Some confusion around fire alarm which went off around 7.20am. Staff not too clear whether we should vacate, but it was eventually sorted out. Would use again, good value for money.
Train spotting tranquillity!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, loved the view of Twickenham Station surrounded by trees and interesting buildings, and watching the trains from the bedroom was strangely exhilarating.
As for the breakfast, an absolute feast.