- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"It's not the ritz but for the money you can't go wrong and there is parking! Check in was good but there was no one around when we checked o..."
"A little expensive for such a basic accommodation...."
"Every day the bed was not made properly - duvet just straightened regardless of condition (placement) of sheet underneath...."
"Value for money..."
"Simple and cheap. Comfy bed and a good nights sleep...."
About the hotel
Our London Sidcup hotel is in a great location, right on the high street with lots of shops and restaurants on hand. Queen Mary's Hospital is just 10 minutes’ walk away and UCL Chislehurst is close by, too. It's a short walk to the riverside parkland of Foots Cray Meadows and the Red House, the iconic home of William Morris, is 11 minutes' drive away.
You're within easy reach of London and the south east, half a mile from Sidcup train station. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information All bedrooms in this hotel have ensuite shower rooms. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Good budget accommodation
It's not the ritz but for the money you can't go wrong and there is parking.
Check in was good but there was no one around when we checked out and we had to wait 20 minutes before the receptionist appeared. My only negative is the shower. You need a bath mat as the water flows onto the floor. Also, I scalded myself as for some reason only very hot water came out and I couldn't get any cold?
Travelodge London Sidcup
A little expensive for such a basic accommodation.