- 34 guest reviews
"A new vacuum cleaner is required to pick the hairs off the carpet!..."
"Room, clean and spacious, bathroom / shower good powerfula nd plenty of hot water - only down side radio / TV did not work, fobbed off with..."
"Receptionist was very confusing giving wrong keys and room numbers...."
"No parking for customers..."
"Good place Near to centre Good public transport connection..."
About the hotel
Only 0. 5 miles from Ilford train station and 4 miles from London City Airport, the London Ilford Hotel is an ideal option for visitors seeking accommodation in this large cosmopolitan town. This central location means you’re only a short walk from Ilford town centre and Ilford Cricket Club.
You’re also close to Fairlop’s Waters Country Park – the largest park in the London Borough of Redbridge. For an unforgettable experience, attend a concert at the O2 Arena, 10 miles away. Whether you want to catch a simple evening show or a legendary musician on tour, this world-famous music venue is sure to have something suitable and boasts fantastic restaurants and bars too. This is also perfect if you are seeking hotels near the Thames Barrier as it is only 9 miles away, making it easy for you to jump aboard a riverboat and experience London Ilford in a unique way. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Useful Information Guests should be aware that accessible rooms at the hotel do not have walk in showers. There are 25 disabled bays available on the ground floor of the Brittania multi storey car park next door, level entry to the hotel is available from level 9 of the multi storey. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets call LateRooms for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
A new vacuum cleaner is required to pick the hairs off the carpet!
Room, clean and spacious, bathroom / shower good powerfula nd plenty of hot water - only down side radio / TV did not work, fobbed off with "None in the entire Horel, engineer is working on it outside - 23:30 pm never worked during our stay.