- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"Customer service at the hotel was indeed excellent. Additionally, the cleanliness of the accommodation was good. However the quality of the..."
"Good base for our staffs needs..."
"Room was cold bed to hard and blood stains on the duvet..."
"I like the room..."
About the hotel
Important information Due to the town centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. About this hotel Situated a quarter of a mile from East Croydon train station and 0. 3 miles from the home of the annual International Playwriting Festival, the Warehouse Theatre, Croydon Central Hotel is ideal for visitors seeking accommodation in London with easy access to local entertainment.
Visit Wimbledon town centre, 6. 2 miles away, a bustling hub which offers shopaholics a fantastic retail experience, or explore Crystal Palace Selhurst Park – a British football stadium with a striking profile. Tennis fanatics will enjoy a trip to the world-renowned Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club, 9. 1 miles away, which hosts the premier tennis championship every summer. If you are looking for hotels near Croydon Airport then this is a great option at just over 4 miles away. Whether you need somewhere for a holiday stopover or you want to explore the nearby attractions, you won’t find a better place to stay in Croydon Central than this. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
A Favourable Quality of accommodation
Customer service at the hotel was indeed excellent.
Additionally, the cleanliness of the accommodation was good. However the quality of the room leaves much to be desired. Rooms should include at least one cushioned chair on which you can sit and relax. Presently, one uncomfortable chair is provided. In view of this, with exception of excellent customer service, I do not think that I received value for money.
Good base for our staffs needs