- Very Good
- 147 guest reviews
"Decent and worth £50..."
"Staff were excellent and would like to comment on one of the staff, Solomon, although quite young, was a credit to Travelodge was his sunny..."
"We needed somewhere local to friends to stay for NYE and this was a good price for that expensive time of year. It was the cheapest hotel by..."
"Would definitely recommend this hotel to others...."
"Spent my first night at this hotel, lady on reception was very nice, polite, chatty. the room was pleasantly big and I was placed in the qui..."
About the hotel
Located a quarter of a mile from London City Airport and only 2 miles from Woolwich Ferry, the Travelodge London City Airport Hotel is ideal for those seeking accommodation for a holiday stopover or wanting to explore the vibrant English capital. Explore the ExCel Exhibition Centre, an international exhibition and conference centre which hosts a variety of interesting events, or visit Upton Park to see the grounds of West Ham Football Club. For shopping fanatics, Galleons Reach Shopping is a dream centre where you can discover over 35 major stores all in one convenient location.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for hotels near the world-famous O2 Arena then this is a great option, as the thriving entertainment venue is only 5. 5 miles away, making it the perfect place to stay if you have tickets for an up-and-coming show. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Travel lodge London
Decent and worth £50
Staff were excellent and would like to comment on one of the staff, Solomon, although quite young, was a credit to Travelodge was his sunny disposition and excellent customer service.
Only negative comment was the breakfast was not very hot, but otherwise first class service.