- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"Staff were welcoming and friendly and were happy to fix a few minor issues with the air conditioning in the room without quibble - and smile..."
"Expected plane noise next to an airport but the DLR trains were much noisier. Didn't appreciate getting stung an extra £8 to park, which isn..."
"Hotel was 10 mins walk from the airport. Staff were universally friendly and helpful. Room was surprisingly quiet with windows closed. We we..."
"It's a Travel Lodge. Quite a long walk from the airport, hut not far enough for a taxi. So I have now found its easiest to get to and from t..."
About the hotel
Our London City Airport hotel is ideal for flights in and out of the city of London. Whether you're flying for business or pleasure, you'll be able to get from your room to the check-in desk in less than 10 minutes. This hotel's also just 2 miles from the Woolwich Ferry and close to the ExCel Exhibition Centre, O2 Arena and retail heaven at Gallions Reach Shopping Centre.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information On weekdays (Mon-Fri) early risers can enjoy breakfast from 6am or join us later with breakfast now extended until 10am. During weekends breakfast is now served 8am until 12 noon. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Basic and minimal
A double room with no air conditioning which on a hot day is not ideal when you cannot open windows due to train (DLR) and plane (City Airport) creating noise all night.
A double room with one towel provided. You ask for a hairdryer at reception that was broken and a fan from the 1970s. New building, old Travelodge. Falling behind Prem Inn and others.
Staff were welcoming and friendly and were happy to fix a few minor issues with the air conditioning in the room without quibble - and smile.