- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"Hotel was 10 mins walk from the airport. Staff were universally friendly and helpful. Room was surprisingly quiet with windows closed. We we..."
"It's a Travel Lodge. Quite a long walk from the airport, hut not far enough for a taxi. So I have now found its easiest to get to and from t..."
"Clean, efficient, good value for money and essential for peace of mind when flying out early. Thank you...."
"It's cheap would not stay for a week but it fits the bill price and location and when you get up at 4 it makes no difference...."
About the hotel
Our London City Airport hotel is ideal for flights in and out of the city of London. Whether you're flying for business or pleasure, you'll be able to get from your room to the check-in desk in less than 10 minutes. This hotel's also just 2 miles from the Woolwich Ferry and close to the ExCel Exhibition Centre, O2 Arena and retail heaven at Gallions Reach Shopping Centre.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information On weekdays (Mon-Fri) early risers can enjoy breakfast from 6am or join us later with breakfast now extended until 10am. During weekends breakfast is now served 8am until 12 noon. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, close to London City Airport
Hotel was 10 mins walk from the airport.
Staff were universally friendly and helpful. Room was surprisingly quiet with windows closed. We were on a 'quiet corridor' and barely heard other guests. Our plane was delayed and we arrived late at night so availability of 24-hour menu, even limited, was a big bonus. Would be happy to stop again.
Couple of hints if you stay here
It's a Travel Lodge.
Quite a long walk from the airport, hut not far enough for a taxi. So I have now found its easiest to get to and from the hotel is by bus, it's only one stop and the stop is directly outside the hotel....both sides
Secondly, try to get a room facing the runway, the other side gets the rumble from the DLR all night. Even though there is double glazing, it's still a bit noisy