- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"We have stayed here several times because the location is good for visiting an elderly relative but the traffic on the main road was noisy d..."
"Comfortable, clean and reasonable. Double room only had one tea bag and one set of towels...."
"Hotel was very clean and what interaction with the staff I had was very good. BUT, paying for parking (£5 a night, plus £1 an hour past 8am)..."
"Great room fab staff...."
"good price and good room..."
About the hotel
Situated 12. 2 miles from London City Airport and 0. 2 miles from the South East London Group Administration Centre, the London Bromley Hotel is an ideal option for visitors seeking accommodation in the area.
It should also be noted that there are a number of terrific transport links to other areas within London. Visit Churchill Theatre, which is located just 1. 6 miles away and is home to a variety of concert, theatre and show productions, or explore the nearby Crystal Palace National Sports Centre. For a cultural experience, take a trip to the city of London and discover the sights and sounds of the thriving capital and its many attractions. This is also a fantastic choice if you are seeking hotels near Crystal Palace Football Club as it is only 5. 3 miles away, making it perfect for those needing a place to stay before or after attending a game. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
We have stayed here several times because the location is good for visiting an elderly relative but the traffic on the main road was noisy during the night.
Otherwise it was a good stay for two nights. We will, no doubt be back again soon.
Overnight stay for a funeral.
Comfortable, clean and reasonable.
Double room only had one tea bag and one set of towels.