- Very Good
- 169 guest reviews
"First time we have actually stayed over in Liverpool. Travelodge great value for money pleasant helpful staff clean room comfortable bed hot..."
"The staff were all lovely and considering the proximity to the city centre, it was worth the £38 paid, however the mattress was very hard an..."
"Fabulous location across the road from the Albert docks and a 5min walk in the city centre. Very clean through out the hotel. Friendly staff..."
"Excellent assistance from lady on reception desk (long black hair)...."
"In excellant position for museums and other sight seeing establishments. Very convienent for shops and restaurants...."
About the hotel
Close to the riverside, the Travelodge Liverpool Central The Strand hotel is an ideal location for those who want to be in the heart of the city and close to a wealth of shops and museums. Liverpool is famous for its excellent shopping facilities, and this hotel is just 0. 1 mile away from Liverpool ONE shopping centre.
Those with an interest in the city's culture and history can visit Albert Dock and the Merseyside Maritime Museum, both just 0. 4 miles away. The Beatles Story (0. 3 miles) and the Tate Liverpool (0. 3 miles) allow art lovers to experience the creative side of Liverpool. Sports fans can easily reach Liverpool Football Club (3 miles) and Aintree Racecourse (6 miles). This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
2 night break.
First time we have actually stayed over in Liverpool.
Travelodge great value for money pleasant helpful staff clean room comfortable bed hot shower and close to all amenities. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
Cheap and cheerful
The staff were all lovely and considering the proximity to the city centre, it was worth the £38 paid, however the mattress was very hard and I would recommend that anyone suffering back trouble ask the front desk for a few extra pillows or something.
As well as this the water pressure was relatively low, so the shower wasn't as refreshing as one would hope. Despite these issues however, the staff were friendly and polite and the view was quite good.