- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Clean rooms and friendly staff when checking in late..."
"Good value for money hotel, located at 10mn walk from the train station to London. The room was fine for a short stay, clean, good quality b..."
"Only had 1 towel in room..."
"For the money spent it was a great stay. Will definately recommend. Spend 1 night with my bridemaids was getting married The next day at l..."
"quiet room. altered booking as needed with no issue friendly service..."
About the hotel
Less than half a mile from both the town centre and Leatherhead train station, the Travelodge Leatherhead Hotel is the ideal place to stay in this area of Surrey. You can soak up the local culture at nearby attractions, such as the majestic Hampton Court Palace or Epsom Racecourse, which hosts the Derby Festival – one of the most iconic events in racing history. Families will love the proximity to Chessington World of Adventures, only 3 miles away, which promises fun-filled days out with a range of rides and attractions for adults and children of all ages! Gatwick Airport is also accessible from here at 22 miles away, making it a convenient choice before or after your flight.
Our rooms have everything you need, including a King-size bed, Showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, and Tea and coffee making facilities. WiFi* is available with a large lit desk area in each room, and cots, hair dryers and irons are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Clean rooms and friendly staff when checking in late
Convenient hotel and helpful staff.
Good value for money hotel, located at 10mn walk from the train station to London.
The room was fine for a short stay, clean, good quality bed, quiet on a week-end. Food available within walking distance. The staff was very welcoming and helpful.