- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"This hotel was in the center of Leaderhead. No parking, That's a BIG minus. A Travelodge should have a parking. Hotel was ok, staff was fri..."
"Clean rooms and friendly staff when checking in late..."
"Good value for money hotel, located at 10mn walk from the train station to London. The room was fine for a short stay, clean, good quality b..."
"Only had 1 towel in room..."
"For the money spent it was a great stay. Will definately recommend. Spend 1 night with my bridemaids was getting married The next day at l..."
About the hotel
Our Leatherhead hotel sits at the gateway to the Surrey Hills. Leatherhead town centre, just half a mile from the hotel, has great shopping and restaurants along with sights like the Local History Museum. Surrounding our hotel are a number of attractions like the amazing Hampton Court Palace and Gardens, and the family fun of Chessington World of Adventures.
Or you could place a bet at Epsom Racecourse - the choice is yours. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
travelodge, but not as you know it
This hotel was in the center of Leaderhead.
No parking, That's a BIG minus. A Travelodge should have a parking.
Hotel was ok, staff was friendly. They should be able to sell you a cold beer after a long days drive.
Clean rooms and friendly staff when checking in late