- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"We stayed here last December to visit family it was clean and friendly but needed updating. We came back again to go to a wedding, it had be..."
"The room was client and comfortable. It would have been nice to have a proper breakfast. I ordered the breakfast box but only later in the d..."
"The hotel entrance was in a pedestrian part of the High St, with no vehicle access, we weren't aware of this, and spent some time driving, t..."
"Very clean, friendly reception staff would recommend and stay again..."
"All receptionists were very helpful and polite. The room was a nice size and everything was very clean. The fan was on in the room on arriva..."
About the hotel
Less than half a mile from both the town centre and Leatherhead train station, the Travelodge Leatherhead Hotel is the ideal place to stay in this area of Surrey. You can soak up the local culture at nearby attractions, such as the majestic Hampton Court Palace or Epsom Racecourse, which hosts the Derby Festival – one of the most iconic events in racing history. Families will love the proximity to Chessington World of Adventures, only 3 miles away, which promises fun-filled days out with a range of rides and attractions for adults and children of all ages! Gatwick Airport is also accessible from here at 22 miles away, making it a convenient choice before or after your flight.
Our rooms have everything you need, including a King-size bed, Showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, and Tea and coffee making facilities. WiFi* is available with a large lit desk area in each room, and cots, hair dryers and irons are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here last December to visit family it was clean and friendly but needed updating.
We came back again to go to a wedding, it had been updated with new showers carpets and was more comfortable. It is in a good location for shopping and has some great pubs and restaurants.
The room was client and comfortable.
It would have been nice to have a proper breakfast. I ordered the breakfast box but only later in the day realised there was a Weatherspoons just up the road which would have been a better start to a long day than your box. It only needed a word.