- 68 guest reviews
"Good reception but need intercom to reach the reception without coming down..."
"My friend and I stayed at the Travelodge Hatfield for new years eve 2015. Our double bed was a small double but the room was clean and the s..."
"It was a lovely stay, very peaceful and great customer service...."
"Customer service was excellent. Room was very clean. Central location easy access to local amenities. Very satisfied with my stay...."
"The staff were very welcoming, the room was clean and the location was perfect for th Galleria cinema and restaurants!..."
About the hotel
For guests using Sat Navs, we recommend using postcode AL10 9RQ. Located just 1 mile from Hatfield train station and 20 miles from Luton Airport, Hatfield Central Hotel is the ideal option for tourists who want to stay close to the thriving Galleria Shopping Centre. Explore the town of Hatfield, positioned 1.
9 miles away or Hatfield House, a fine Jacobean house and garden set in picturesque countryside. For families who are looking for a cultural day out, visit Mill Green Museum (2. 5 miles away) and discover a working 18th century watermill. Transport links from this hotel are also good, with High Barnet Tube Station only 8 miles away. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel to stay any time any day
Good reception but need intercom to reach the reception without coming down
My friend and I stayed at the Travelodge Hatfield for new years eve 2015.
Our double bed was a small double but the room was clean and the staff very helpful as our rock venue was some distance away. The staff kindly organised a taxi for us (nil points to Hatfield cabs who didnt return for us at the end of the night out!!). When we arrived we opened the bedroom window and realised there was a loose grid cover outside so every time a car drove over it, it made a loud clanking sound. Luckily by the end of the night we were so tired we couldnt hear it. There is a cash machine a short walk away from the hotel and across the car park there is a Wetherspoons. as helpful as the staff were, I dont think I will be returning as it was too far out from the music venue and station. This is no reflection on the hotel itself.