- 53 guest reviews
"Staff were very helpful, made up for the basic state of the room...."
"Good location for visiting family in area. Served well by road and rail links. Only downfall was having to add cost of WiFi to our costs...."
"I have stayed here numerous times. Polite friendly staff, rooms are always clean and fresh smelling, the lobby is welcoming and bright. Grea..."
"Lovely stay. Room was spacious. If you took your cat you would have no problem swinging it around in the room which is a plus. Location was..."
About the hotel
High street or boutique? Our Hatfield Central hotel has the big names of the Galleria outlet shopping centre and a mix of boutique stores and markets in the town centre close by. On the edge of Hatfield town are the stunning 13th century St Etheldreda church and neighbouring Hatfield House, which has historic connections to Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and World War 2. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Hatfield Central
Okay for place to crash if you're drunk
There was no room service for some reason on the night I stayed and they referred me to walk across to McDonald's across the road.
Had difficulty sleeping due to the floorboards above my room being incredibly loud everytime somone walked around.