- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"We stayed over on a Saturday night. There was no information whatsoever in the room regarding departure time or information on the Toby rest..."
"My Stay was for only the one night (27th May 16). I found booking in quick and the staff friendly...."
"Basic accommodation, a cheer price overall, wifi works well but have to pay a extra £3..."
"Myself and my husband had a fantantic stay at the harlow travelodge, with great memories, I have been on quite a few times to this brance an..."
About the hotel
Located just one mile from beautiful Harlow, this Travelodge hotel is the perfect base to explore the surrounding area, with Stansted Airport located only 15 miles away. You can delve into the history of Hertford Castle and Hatfield House, an iconic Jacobean house set within spectacular grounds both worthy of a visit. Parndon Wood Nature Reserve and Kelvedon Hatch Nuclear Secret Bunker are other attractions you can explore.
Harlow Town train station is just half a mile away. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed over on a Saturday night.
There was no information whatsoever in the room regarding departure time or information on the Toby restaurant next door. We unfortunately missed breakfast as we didn't know what time they finished serving. There was also a party of 6 to 8 people in front of us, who also missed breakfast as they didn't get any information in their rooms.