- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Customer service wasn't amazing, other than that was an okay stay...."
"The room was very clean and tidy but oh my how basic. I don't want to be left champagne and flowers in a room that cost £44 but I do expect..."
"The hotel is all that you require for an early flight out of Stansted...."
"Cheap, convenient hotel right on top of Harlow Station...."
"Fantastic service, comfortable rooms and beds...."
About the hotel
Located just one mile from beautiful Harlow, this Travelodge hotel is the perfect base to explore the surrounding area, with Stansted Airport located only 15 miles away. You can delve into the history of Hertford Castle and Hatfield House, an iconic Jacobean house set within spectacular grounds both worthy of a visit. Parndon Wood Nature Reserve and Kelvedon Hatch Nuclear Secret Bunker are other attractions you can explore.
Harlow Town train station is just half a mile away. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Customer service wasn't amazing, other than that was an okay stay.
You pay for what you get!
The room was very clean and tidy but oh my how basic.
I don't want to be left champagne and flowers in a room that cost £44 but I do expect at least a tv that can do more than four channels. The main double bed was very comfortable but thank God we didn't have anyone else with us, we were in a family room but the additional bed was so hard you could be sitting/sleeping on wood.