- 104 guest reviews
"Very nice staff on reception and in the bar. Room was clean. Bit noisy during the night from rowdy guests. Bath was a bit small. Otherwise t..."
"I'd booked via late rooms and only after realised I'd need an early check in -- I called the hotl and they were happy to put a note on my ch..."
"Hotel was full of kids running up outside my door rubbish stay crap sleepless night...."
"We were promised a quiet room, but were woken up by a party of people five times during the night. Other than that, the staff were very frie..."
"i cant say anything else but amazing, will def be returning..."
About the hotel
Located just 1. 5 miles from the main centre and 2 miles from the historic setting of Guildford House gallery, the Guildford Hotel is a great place to stay for those looking for accommodation in picturesque country surroundings. Explore Guildford Spectrum, an Olympic sized skating rink, located less than a mile away or visit the Electric Theatre, home to a wide variety of musical acts.
Meanwhile, those looking for a cultural getaway can enjoy a visit to Guildford Museum, which situated in the gatehouse of the town’s castle. This hotel is an ideal choice for visitors looking for hotels in Guildford that are close to local transport links, as both the bus and train station are located within 1. 25 miles of the hotel. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 08/10/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice staff on reception and in the bar.
Room was clean. Bit noisy during the night from rowdy guests. Bath was a bit small. Otherwise though, all good. Daughters loved it but they like any hotels.
Lovely weekend stay
I'd booked via late rooms and only after realised I'd need an early check in -- I called the hotl and they were happy to put a note on my check in to say I'd be early.
Unfortunately on the day when I arrived they weren't quite ready for me, and asked if I wouldn't mind waiting 45 minutes in the lounge - which given it was empty, which some music and really comfy sofas, I didn't at all. I was 45 mins later then I wanted checking in -- but they gave me my check in free of charge as I'd had to wait, which was lovely.
The staff were really nice, the drinks not expensive and when I came back at 1:30 am from the local pub, I got a fresh cooked pizza in 10 mins which was gorgeous.
Really can't complain.