- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and comfortable...."
"My stay was very good and excellent customer service when I arrived at the hotel and went to my room and found that none of the lights where..."
"very welcoming and even lent me a phone charger, very helpful thank you...."
"Hotel is very saught into. The duvet had blood on it and looked at the end of its life. Needed a new carpet and bed lights buzzed anoyingly...."
"I normally stay at more expensive hotels, but this was good enough for a one night stay. It is pretty basic but the room was clean and warm..."
About the hotel
Just 2 miles from Cheltenham train station, the Travelodge Cheltenham Hotel is perfect for anyone looking to explore the charming spa town of Cheltenham. Although it is not directly in the centre, it’s still well connected to the history and charm of the old town. Holst's Birthplace Museum offers a fascinating insight into the past whilst Cheltenham Racecourse, only 4 miles away, provides a thrilling day at the races.
The hotel is also 3 miles from Gloucester University, making it ideal for visiting prospective students. Further afield, beautiful Tewkesbury boasts unique attractions so, whether you stay in the town or explore the countryside, Cheltenham Hotel is a great choice. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming and comfortable.
My stay was very good and excellent customer service when I arrived at the hotel and went to my room and found that none of the lights where working they quickly moved me to another