- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"Easy and friendly...."
"Friendly staff. Hotel was clean throughout. One moan got to breakfast about 20 minutes before end so not a lot left. Had to wait about 10 mi..."
"Very nice room. Had everything expected, enjoyed my stay...."
"It wasn't that great because there was a club right outside and you could literally here everything and it kept us up through most of the ni..."
"Everything about the hotel itself was good. There was some noise late into the night from a nightclub opposite but nothing more than you wou..."
About the hotel
Our Cardiff Central Queen Street hotel is moments away from Cardiff's key landmarks. Cardiff University is virtually next door, and the Principality Stadium, Wales' rugby HQ, is just around the corner. Don't miss the National History Museum, Wales' most visited attraction.
Then there's the Wales Millennium Centre, a world-class venue and a beautiful building in itself. Head to Cardiff Castle and to add a touch of timeless tradition to your stay. This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information The hotel entrance is situated on The Friary, off Queen Street next to the Principality Building Society. Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, just lacking in professionalism
Staff seemed friendly.
Just clearly not versed in the art of professional customer service. Maybe it's a sign of things to come post Brexit. You just can't beat the attentive attention to detail that European reception and restaurant staff possess. Room faced one of Cardiff late night clubs so was noisey until 4am.
Booked late, but great
Easy and friendly.