- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Very nice room. Had everything expected, enjoyed my stay...."
"It wasn't that great because there was a club right outside and you could literally here everything and it kept us up through most of the ni..."
"Everything about the hotel itself was good. There was some noise late into the night from a nightclub opposite but nothing more than you wou..."
"We booked the room as a last minute decision to say overnight in Cardiff. The room itself was excellent, very clean, and very qiuet consider..."
About the hotel
Our Cardiff Central Queen Street hotel is moments away from Cardiff's key landmarks. Cardiff University is virtually next door, and the Principality Stadium, Wales' rugby HQ, is just around the corner. Don't miss the National History Museum, Wales' most visited attraction.
Then there's the Wales Millennium Centre, a world-class venue and a beautiful building in itself. Head to Cardiff Castle and to add a touch of timeless tradition to your stay. This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information The hotel entrance is situated on The Friary, off Queen Street next to the Principality Building Society. Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Cardiff Central Queen Street
Very nice room.
Had everything expected, enjoyed my stay.
Room was very stuffy and hot.
The single beds were uncomfortable. The bathroom was dirty, hairs in the bath and stained sink and toilet bowl. No hot water and water came out in a dribble. Shocking!