- Very Good
- 133 guest reviews
"We had a great stay here at Cardiff Bay. We mainly chose this hotel as it was closest to the Dr Who experience. It was about a 10 minute wal..."
"I would like to see you fix a mirror above the table and an extra chair in the room. Other than that it was so clean and welcoming. Thank yo..."
"Comfortable and quiet and pleasant...."
"Friendly staff, clean room...."
"Very expensive for what you get but very nice friendly well located hotel...."
About the hotel
Vivid past or vibrant future? Cardiff has both and our Cardiff Atlantic Wharf hotel is the perfect base for exploring Wales' historic and yet ultramodern capital city. The Wales Millennium Centre, the striking national home of performing arts, is around the corner on the waterfront. The Principality Stadium is down the road too - it's a great spot for embracing Welsh culture and sporting tradition.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
The beds in the disabled rooms are very poor
Shower head hanging off on the first day had to pack up and move room on the second day.
Room not cleaned on third day complained to receptition and was told they did not clean our room as the do not disturbed sign was on the door.We said that was not true as we went on a boat cruse and came back on the boat at 2.30 but they had gone in and took old towells and pulled up duvets. Very strange as they said they had not been in receptionist went up in the evening and cleaned room and gave us clean towels she was very helpfull but sald they where short staffed but had taken on more staff. We have stayed there five times and took friends but never again.
We had a great stay here at Cardiff Bay.
We mainly chose this hotel as it was closest to the Dr Who experience. It was about a 10 minute walk. The lady on the desk when we check in gave us a map so we could see where we needed to go and she explained where there places to eat and other attractions like the beach and fun fair attraction. We booked the breakfast for the next morning as the picture on the desk of the breakfast looked nice. The quality of the breakfast was very good and there was plenty of choice. In fact we booked it again for the next morning also. A very pleasant stay. Thank you.