- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Nice room food average and expensive..."
"Lovely room great view of gardens, just ask for bath if you prefer one we had a double power shower...."
"Attentive staff. I stayed in one of the new outside rooms. Great food/beer/location...."
"Lovely hotel in the process of being updated and expanded so should be even better in time. Excellent service from staff...."
"A very enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
Healing Manor Hotel is a stunning country house situated in 36 acres of parkland on the outskirts of Grimsby, Lincolnshire. Originally built in the nineteenth century for the Portman family, the Manor has been a part of the history of the area for many years. We have five luxury suites and a further 17 double and executive double rooms.
Healing Manor is the ideal hotel for your business trip to North East Lincolnshire. All our rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated with each it's individual style. We offer a bar and restaurant and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. All our meals are freshly prepared and made from scratch by our talented Chefs, from bread rolls for your soup to the delicious desserts. We also have a variety of wines from around the world on our wine list to tempt your taste buds. Healing Manor Hotel the perfect venue for a range of events. We have two large function suites to host your wedding, corporate event, or any family occasion. We offer a number of corporate and wedding packages to suit your needs, and our bespoke services means you can design your day yourself and make it unique.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room food average and expensive
Made me feel like an idiot
Booked a delux double for two adults one child got there child was asleep in car showed them my e mail stating 2adults1child lady then requested additional £60 for family room stating her email said 2adults explained and showed her my email long story short queue formed behind me she argued it out for 20 minutes then asked if I'd prefer to cancel bit would still be charged ...ended up in room with pull out bed which was acceptable but put us outside the pub entrance and the beer garden to the rear so couldn't open window for noise, knowing I had 2 year old asleep in car (purposely done I think) treat like an idiot by the receptionist was really embarrassed