- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Basic but adequate accommodation. Extremely comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff...."
"The hotel is clean but very basic. The shower is very low powered & there is very little room in the bathroom. I would not stay there for mo..."
"see above. Also when arriving at 2 10 pm we were told we could only have access to the room if we paid another £10 or else wait till 2 30 ab..."
"Booked it just to avoid driving home after a couple of beers. Very close to town centre and very comfortable stay...."
"I booked through Late Rooms well in advance, but on arrival my work colleagues who had booked elsewhere got a much cheaper rate. Not happy a..."
About the hotel
Less than a mile from both Stafford train station and Stafford town centre, the Stafford Central Hotel is an ideal option for visitors seeking accommodation in this charming town. Catch a match at Stafford Town Football Club, found within half a mile of the hotel, or take a trip to the Shugborough Estate, where you can discover the inner workings of this large country manor. This is a great place for families to stay and you’ll find plenty of child-friendly fun at Alton Towers, which is filled with a variety of thrilling rides that will certainly give you a day to remember! If you’re looking for hotels near Cannock Chase AONB then this is perfect, at just 9 miles away.
Whether you wish to explore this area of outstanding natural beauty or immerse yourself in the historic town, you can do it all from the Stafford Central Hotel. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Stafford Central
Basic but adequate accommodation.
Extremely comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff.
The hotel is clean but very basic.
The shower is very low powered & there is very little room in the bathroom. I would not stay there for more than 1 night due to the lack of space 2 coats & the wardrobe was full.