- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"The temperature in the room really spoilt our stay, considered coming home after the first night because it was so bad. They should really h..."
"We will use this hotel again..."
"Very helpfull staff. Room basic travelodge room good size and spotless. Great value. We were on the second floor overlooking the car park an..."
"Just got back from this hotel. Staff were all excellent. We were on the 3rd floor and the room and bathroom was a tad bit small as was the w..."
"The roadside rooms are very noisy, and sods law said that the dustcart came along that morning. I know these hotels are 'budget' but as far..."
About the hotel
Explore the home town of Shakespeare when you stay at the Travelodge Stratford Upon Avon Hotel. With ample on site parking and just 0. 7miles from Stratford train station, this hotel gets you right where you want to be, being just 1.
2 miles from the Royal Shakespeare Company. You're also within 1. 5 miles of Shakespearience and The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, offering a fantastic opportunity for theatre lovers. For more modern pursuits, you can shop in the Maybird Retail Park or visit the town centre, both located nearby. With so much going on, both old and new, this is one of the best hotels in Stratford Upon Avon for visitors to the area. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Staff very helpful. Room nice & clean, temperature of room was unbearable.
The temperature in the room really spoilt our stay, considered coming home after the first night because it was so bad.
They should really have air con in the rooms. Would not stay again because of this problem.
Very good hotel very clean friendly staff
We will use this hotel again