- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Very pleased with the hotel. The reception staff were very helpful, we would return again. The hotel is in a good position, just a short wal..."
"Clean and comfortable, we had two rooms, hubby and I on one floor daughter and granddaughter on floor below, would have liked rooms closer,..."
"Our stay at the travel lodge was very pleasant. The staff were very helpful and the rooms were clean to a high standard...."
"The hotel was easily accessible and situated well opposite a Tesco and near a retail park with a costa, subway etc. Staff were polite and r..."
"Hotel close to town centre...Room was lovely and clean and a nice size......"
About the hotel
Explore the home town of Shakespeare when you stay at the Travelodge Stratford Upon Avon Hotel. With ample on site parking and just 0. 7miles from Stratford train station, this hotel gets you right where you want to be, being just 1.
2 miles from the Royal Shakespeare Company. You're also within 1. 5 miles of Shakespearience and The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, offering a fantastic opportunity for theatre lovers. For more modern pursuits, you can shop in the Maybird Retail Park or visit the town centre, both located nearby. With so much going on, both old and new, this is one of the best hotels in Stratford Upon Avon for visitors to the area. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Uncomfortable bed, hot room, tiny fan provided but wouldn't reach bed from plug sock.
No bedside tables. Empty rooms feels uninviting. After recent adverts we thought would be a nice comfortable stay unfortunately the adverts are very misleading!!!
One night stay
Very pleased with the hotel.
The reception staff were very helpful, we would return again. The hotel is in a good position, just a short walk from the centre of Stratford, if like us you are moving on further south (new Forest for us) there is a Tesco and a Aldi very close to the hotel, so you can buy your first night essentials instead of bringing them from home.