- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Nice but expensive. The basic cost of over £90 per person per night was expensive, that's without breakfast which would have been another £7..."
"Staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Great base for getting around. Nice walk down and back into Torquay. Although ther..."
"Cheap and cheerful hotel. Clean and basic...."
"Room was clean, staff helpful and the bar don't rip you off very happy...."
About the hotel
Situated 0. 2 miles from Torre train station and 0. 8 miles from Torquay seafront, the Torquay Hotel is an ideal option for those seeking accommodation on this part of the English Riviera.
Explore Torre Abbey, located 0. 5 miles away, which was once the wealthiest of all Premonstratensian houses in England or take a trip to Torquay Centre and Harbour – a palm-lined promenade with plenty to see and do. For family fun, visit Paignton Zoo (2 miles) and come face to face with the collection of 2,000 animals that live there. Alternatively, if you’re looking for hotels near the Riviera International Conference Centre then this is a great choice, as this fantastic venue is only 1 mile away. Perfect for those planning to attend an event or simply wanting to enjoy a seaside holiday, you can do it all from the Torquay Hotel. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Nice but expensive.
The basic cost of over £90 per person per night was expensive, that's without breakfast which would have been another £7.95 per person on top. There were b&b's opposite the lodge which were far cheaper. I feel that travelodge were cashing in somewhat!