- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"Room was too hot to be slept in comfortably. On an average June day. We ran the provided desk fan all night but this was not sufficient. Win..."
"The receptionist was abrupt on checking in, he was not english so possibly just the way he speaks the language, will give him benefit of dou..."
"In Windsor for the Queens 90th birthday Pageant. The hotel was central even had a Waitrose next door. Check in was easy and rhe staff very h..."
"A modern hotel will large rooms and very comfortable bed. Located right next to Windsor and Eton Central station. Directions on the hotel's..."
"Budget accomodation in the heart of Windsor within easy walking distance of the castle, shopping area, and pubs/restaurants. Eton a slightly..."
About the hotel
Located just 0. 1 miles from Windsor museum and a short walk from Windsor Castle, the hotel’s location is absolutely spot-on for getting the most out of this beautiful and historic town. And if you fancy a few thrills during your stay then Thorpe Park is only 9 miles away, offering rides and roller-coasters.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for hotels near Legoland, this hotel is an ideal choice, as it's located only 3 miles away from this family-friendly day out. Located right next to Windsor and Eton Central train station and 9 miles from Heathrow Airport, Windsor Central Hotel is tremendously close to a wide range of local attractions and places of interest. Due to the hotel’s city-centre location, some noise may be heard while staying here, but 2 separate train stations in close proximity with strong links to both Reading and London are just a few of the best reasons to stay here. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Room too warm to sleep comfortably
Room was too hot to be slept in comfortably.
On an average June day. We ran the provided desk fan all night but this was not sufficient. Windows were open on arrival, but room was too warm. Windows had to be closed overnight because of nearby noise from saturday night revellers. Excellent location, but ask for a high foor to avoid worst of the outside noise.
Poor staff, poor food
The receptionist was abrupt on checking in, he was not english so possibly just the way he speaks the language, will give him benefit of doubt.
On the Monday morning I think all the staff had the Monday morning feeling. There was no bacon, eggs nor mushrooms. Staff were not aware, too busy talking either to each other or relatives in the dining area. It took ten minutes to bring out the food which was luke warm (and I'm being generous). Girl on check out was nice but professional.