- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"Excellent location offering food if you wish. Right next to the station...."
"We didn't appreciate our stay at the Travelodge very much because everything was a money grab. We showed up only 45 minutes before check in..."
"Only problem was external noise from traffic. Can be tolerated on a short break, but very wearing on a longer stay. Pity because the room wa..."
"Perfect Location close to the Train Station with plenty of fantastic bars and places to eat...."
"Stayed here whilst visiting legoland, it was great value for money, clean and the all the staff were really friendly and helpful, I would de..."
About the hotel
Our Windsor Central hotel is located slap bang in the centre of this affluent town, close to the designer boutiques at Windsor Royal shopping centre, and the Thameside green spaces of Alexandra Gardens. No trip to Windsor is complete without a visit to Windsor Castle. But have you heard about the Windsor and Eton Brewery, or the Fudge Kitchen? Delicious days out all round.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the town centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Windsor Central
Excellent location offering food if you wish.
Right next to the station.
Twin rooms at Travel Lodge
Booked two twin rooms at Travelodge only to find that "twin" means a double bed and a single camp bed style bed in the corner.
In any other hotel "twin" means two equal sized single beds but not apparently in the Travelodge. Very poor and quite deceptive. The location is very good but rooms very basic not even providing a hairdryer (available to borrow from reception).