- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"The hotel is ok for a short stay and certainly very good value for money at the price I paid - £77.50 per night. Although the room was clean..."
"On arrival lady on reception very helpful. Travelling by my precious motorcycle she immediately understood my questioning of as secure as po..."
"Couldn't fault food exceptional. Staff very friendly and very helpful. The only thing we booked double room and there was only one towel...."
"Pre airport stay...."
"Nice and cosy, laid-back hotel. It was dog-friendly, which was why we chose this accommodation, and was in the perfect location for both our..."
About the hotel
Soak up Bristol's cool, laid-back atmosphere - the home of Banksy. Our Bristol Central hotel is perfect for pottering around the harbourside, browsing craft shops and sipping cocktails in Millenium Square. Bristol Museum & Art Gallery - starring some unforgettable Egyptian Mummies - is very close by.
Shopaholics love the Galleries Shopping Centre, and the vibrant Sunday Markets. A 20-minute walk takes you to Bristol Temple Meads station. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Not impressed at all
Decent hotel - go elsewhere for breakfast
The hotel is ok for a short stay and certainly very good value for money at the price I paid - £77.50 per night.
Although the room was clean, the bathroom and corridors smelt like a hospital. I recommend avoiding the breakfast - the scrambled eggs, in particular, were unpleasant.