- 225 guest reviews
"no ventilation. very narrow beds they are children beds... the water trickled out of the taps and the room was for disabled...."
"Great hotel, wonderful service though room service would be a bonus, I've vistited this hotel many times I believe there should be a reward..."
"Hotel rooms are clean but very small, the staff very helpful and it's right in the town centre. Great for bars and restaurant's. The sea vie..."
"Pleasant hotel in great location, no parking facilities except for expensive local car parks.Generally very good. The only problem i had was..."
"Travelodge Brighton was a great choice for us. Brilliant location, right next to the beach and town! It was our first time at this travelodg..."
About the hotel
Just over half a mile from Brighton train station and almost as close to the sea as you can get, Brighton Seafront Hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Being right in the centre, you're only a short walk from the major Brighton attractions. The famous pier is less than a mile away, as is the Brighton Conference Centre.
The Lanes can be found just over half a mile from the hotel, offering unique shopping opportunities throughout the day. Entertainment options are not in short supply either, with The Royal Pavilion, The Dome Theatre, The Brighton Centre and Theatre Royal all within easy reach of this hotel. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the central location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, clean room
stated as seafront and all you look out on is concrete jungle.
very narrow beds they are children beds... the water trickled out of the taps and the room was for disabled.