- 198 guest reviews
"No problems.Good clean room, good view, clean bathroom...."
"Needs updating. had a issue with the flushing of the toilet - had to use a bin with water, told reception who sent the manager up, he said i..."
"Clean room friendly staff but the hotel could do with update looking a bit tired in places. Would stay here again...."
About the hotel
A hop, skip and jump from the sea, and only half a mile from Brighton train station, our Brighton Seafront hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Brighton is one of Britain’s most popular seaside destinations and is renowned for its quirky shopping areas and diverse cultural, music and arts scene. Our hotel’s central location means you’re only a short walk away from Brighton’s main attractions including the Brighton Conference Centre, Brighton Pier, The Lanes shopping area, the Royal Pavilion and the Dome Theatre.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service if you're looking to make the most of your day, we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website 'www. travelodge. co. uk', for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Brighton Seafront
No problems.Good clean room, good view, clean bathroom.
Good location but small pokey room and the bed was rock hard and sagging in the middle.
Felt like I was sleeping in a hammock. Did not sleep well at all.