- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Hotel was good but food and drink was far too expensive..."
"All good with our stay accept the heater in the room was inadequate and we were unable to have a shower due to the temperature being to low..."
"Comfortable beds and great to check out at noon!..."
"We have.stayed here before, now it is being refurbished it is much more welcoming The rooms are Ckeaner and brighter. We intend to use this..."
"The the bedding was far too heavy to sleep comfortably in in such warm conditions. Would suggest that you make a sheet and blanket available..."
About the hotel
Located just 0. 5 miles from Worthing Central train station, Worthing Seafront Hotel is a great choice if you’re looking for the seafront experience with all the comfort of staying dry on land. The hotel is a great location if you want to visit the South Downs, located just three miles away.
These picturesque, chalky hills draw visitors back year after year and considering the amount of surrounding attractions it is hardly surprising. Alternatively, if you’re looking for hotels in Brighton Pavilion, this is an excellent choice, as the hotel is only 12 miles away from this popular tourist attraction. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was good but food and drink was far too expensive
All good with our stay accept the heater in the room was inadequate and we were unable to have a shower due to the temperature being to low within the room.