- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Very clean room helpful staff nice place over all..."
"Very friendly welcome, pleased with the cleanliness of the room, good nights sleep..."
"Good location, restaurants nearby...."
"The hotel was clean the staff was very nice But for where it was I think it was over priced...."
About the hotel
Our Birmingham Yardley hotel, in the eastern city suburbs, is close to the Blakesley Hall Museum and the Sheldon Country Park and ideally placed for the airport and the NEC. There's lots of great attractions nearby whether you fancy a glass and a half full of fun at Cadbury's World, revving your engine at the National Motorcycle Museum, or feeding Gentoo penguins at the National Sea Life Centre. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Birmingham Yardley
The room had a very strong smell of Body odour.
I reported to reception and was told the hotel was fully booked and could not be moved to another room. I was promised a voucher and that the mangers will call me. Have not had from anyone as yet. The reception areas was very smelly of cigarettes from people smoking in front of the main entrance. The bathroom was dirty and the bath tub was stained. Did not have a good due to the heavy smell of body odour.
Excellent staff on reception very helpful
Very clean room helpful staff nice place over all