- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Lovely place, very clean, close to public transport. The staff are very friendly and happy to help...."
"Booked the room that day, arrived that evening. Staff friendly and welcoming, room was nice...."
"The room was very clean, the staff were quite friendly and helpful, and altogether I had a very pleasant stay for a reasonable price...."
"It was just as good as the 4/5 star hotels I have been in, the staff were very good...."
About the hotel
This Travelodge hotel is close to the NEC, and a short distance from Birmingham Airport and New Street Train Station. Attractions include Cadbury World, The National Sea life Centre, the National Motorcycle Museum and the Jewellery Quarter Museum. Great for the whole family and close to the M42 and M6.
This hotel has recently been updated, and now features our fresh new look room design and the Travelodge 'Dreamer' Bed. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Wouldn't stay again
Looks quite scruffy from the outside and the view from the room.
Small room with a tiny heater which didn't work.
lovely place, very clean and the staff are very useful
Lovely place, very clean, close to public transport.
The staff are very friendly and happy to help.