- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"We booked the Travel Lodge through Laterooms as we were attending a concert at the LG. Upon arrival the reception staff were excellent and w..."
"We regularly stay here when attending events at the NEC. They are currently refurbishing it to a high standard, but apart from a smell of fr..."
"Lovely and clean hotel. Helpful staff. All good really. Only hiccup is no lift but staff will carry up stairs for you...."
"All good with room and facilities. The hotel is adjoined to a Toby Inn which serves an excellent carvery in the evening and lovely All You c..."
"Shower small noisey at night..."
About the hotel
At only 3. 7 miles from Birmingham Airport and 7 miles from Birmingham New Street train station, the Travelodge Birmingham Sheldon Hotel is ideal for guests travelling to and from the airport, as well as anyone visiting the region itself. Guests can enjoy days out at the Tyseley Locomotive Works, 3.
5 miles away, and the National Motorcycle Museum, 6. 2 miles away. If you're looking for a country escape, nearby Baddesley Clinton Manor House provides breathtaking scenic views. A Toby Cavery is located next to the hotel and offers an easy and relaxing place to eat. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
the bathroom was disgusting only 1 towel provided, and room not too clean either, cleaners banging and chatting waking us up.
i had worked 10 nights on a run and my first lie in as i thought became impossible. so not happy at all so in future will be using a premier inn as its a guaranteed good night sleep.
We booked the Travel Lodge through Laterooms as we were attending a concert at the LG.
Upon arrival the reception staff were excellent and when we got to the room we think we were the first to stay in the newly refurbished room. Brand new bathroom, new bed, freshly decorated and new large towels. East to get to the city centre too. Don't take a taxi or train. The bus stops right outside the hotel. Fully recommend staying there for an overnight economy stay.