- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"The receptionist was most helpful in making our stay as comfortable and convenient for us. She was polite and did all she could to make sure..."
"I've recently returned from a two night stay in room 129. The room is situated on the ground floor in the quiet area of the lodge along a su..."
"Having requested a quiet room and given one- because we had a very early start for flight we were woken by slaming doors in very close proxi..."
"The hotel was nice and clean and the customer service was good too..."
About the hotel
Our Birmingham Sheldon hotel is a top choice for visiting the area's sights and attractions. See some amazing vintage trains at the Tyseley Locomotive Works or admire the world's largest collection of British two-wheelers at the National Motorcycle Museum. Birmingham is just a short car journey away, where you'll find the National Sea Life Centre, Cadbury World and the Thinktank science centre.
And for something special, head to the Baddesley Clinton manor, a 500-year-old house with its own moat. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within walking distance from this hotel. Useful information Please note there is no lift at this hotel. If you need ground floor accommodation, please contact our hotel team who will be able to provide further assistance. This hotel has showers in most rooms. Please contact our hotel team who will be able to provide further details. Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The receptionist was most helpful in making our stay as comfortable and convenient for us.
She was polite and did all she could to make sure we were happy with our room.
As per usual the bed was a comfortable sleep, bathroom was clean and although the hallway had a musty odour, the room was adequate for the purpose and we departed with no complaints. 10/10 for customer service skills.
The room was small, and although it had been refurbished the fixtures and fittings were tired.
The size of the shower was minute. Road noise excessive due to its location.