- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Seemed short staffed but we're friendly and helpful Room was basic but cosy, no remote tv and menu button didn't work on TV??? Disappointed..."
"Stay exactly what I needed, no fuss, just a room to stay in near work. I had the best sleep ever! My room also looked over Newell Square, wh..."
"excellent, well maintained centrally located hotel..."
"Great location, friendly and helpful staff, very clean hotel. Could tone down the cleaning products though as you could smell them in the ro..."
About the hotel
Situated just half-a-mile from Birmingham city centre, the Travelodge Birmingham Central Newhall Street Hotel is perfect for visitors to the city. The hotel is walking distance from the National Indoor Arena, one of the UKs leading sports and music venues, as well as the Jewellery Quarter. Family attractions such as Birmingham Sea Life Centre guaranteed a fun stay.
This hotel is only a mile from Birmingham New Street Train Station, with great links to the rest of the UK. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great nights sleep. Enjoy a delicious meal or drink in our own Bar Cafe restaurant. Please note that although the hotel is called Travelodge Birmingham Central Newhall Street the hotel is actually located on Charlotte Street. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Seemed short staffed but we're friendly and helpful Room was basic but cosy, no remote tv and menu button didn't work on TV??.
Disappointed that breakfast wasn't included and wasn't going to pay an extra £8 for a warm buffet
Location . . Postcode didn't work in sat nav, address didn't either, needed to call hotel to get a nearby street or ncp postcode to use sat nav. Also nothing on website about the massive amount of roadworks so maps and sat navs are useless anyway.
Only £5.80 for parking with voucher (otherwise £15) but again an extra for parking that really I feel they should have supplied anyway
Travelodge Birmingham Central Newhall Street