- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"The staff was lovely to my friend and me. They were helpful and friendly. The place was lovely and they gave us 2 buckets of ice when we ask..."
"Very polite chap on reception. There's a supermarket next door which is handy. Good selection for breakfast...."
"Loved staying at this hotel, the staff were really friendly and the breakfast was also very nice...."
"all good, no complaints..."
About the hotel
Our Birmingham Central Newhall Street hotel is a short walk from the centre of Birmingham, Britain's second city. Once an industrial hub, Brum is home to a bustling creative district on the site of an old custard factory and the iconic Selfridges centre. You can learn more about the city's past at the vibrant jewellery quarter, with its museum telling the story of the artisans that once plied their trade here, or indulge yourself in the restaurants of the world-famous Balti Triangle.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Comfy bed, good price, not bad travelodge
The staff was lovely to my friend and me.
They were helpful and friendly. The place was lovely and they gave us 2 buckets of ice when we asked, the room mostly clean but there were a few areas that weren't cleaned thoroughly. But it was a very pleasant experience overall.
Travelodge Birmingham Central Newhall Street
Very polite chap on reception.
There's a supermarket next door which is handy. Good selection for breakfast.