- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"On arrival I was greeted by Dawn, she is always so pleasant and welcoming and professional always makes my sister and I feel right at home,..."
"An A/C unit outside required repair and was noisy all night added to by the squawking sea gulls as the area was filthy, not down directly to..."
"Great Value Affordable Accommodation with lovely Customer service..."
"A reasonable priced stay for couple of nights. It's generally quiet and clean. We use it regularly about 4 times a year but sometimes the od..."
"The building and room was very clean, well appointed and well maintained. My room had all the facilities I needed for my stay...."
About the hotel
Our Birmingham Central Moor Street hotel is hard to beat when it comes to location, with a prime spot in the heart of Brum. It's close to the High Street's shops and restaurants and the famous Bullring shopping centre. There's no shortage of attractions nearby either, whether you want to dive into the National Sealife Centre, catch a world-class concert at the Barclaycard Arena or indulge in a trip to Cadbury World.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
It was alright I suppose as long as u have good company
Home from home thanks to the wonderful staff
On arrival I was greeted by Dawn, she is always so pleasant and welcoming and professional always makes my sister and I feel right at home, each time we check in, which is quite a lot, as we stay here several times a year, she is always so warm and attentive to our needs.
We were checked into our room by Martin, who we have also met on several occasions, bless him his service is always with a smile, it was quite hot and he was kind enough to bring a fan to my room and even gave me a bottle of cold water as the heat was too much. Always with a smile Martin is wonderful. Overall every member of staff at this branch have always made our stay pleasant. They always provide us with excellent service, are attentive to our needs, they also always put us up in our favourite room at the hotel, that alone really makes us want to keep coming back.