- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"A reasonable priced stay for couple of nights. It's generally quiet and clean. We use it regularly about 4 times a year but sometimes the od..."
"The building and room was very clean, well appointed and well maintained. My room had all the facilities I needed for my stay...."
"This was my first time in birmingham and me and friend decided to stay here. The room was great with a comfy bed. The shower was powerful an..."
"Staff helpful and polite hotel and room clean..."
"A brillient hotel, excellent service and great value. I will stay here every time I come to Birmingham...."
About the hotel
The Travelodge Birmingham Central Moor Street Hotel is perfect for those who want everything on their doorstep, offering the best of Birmingham within walking distance. It is a very accessible hotel, being only 0. 1 miles from Moor Street train station and close to Birmingham International Airport too.
The National Indoor Arena, National Sealife Centre and International Convention Centre are all within 1. 5 miles of the hotel, with the Jewellery Quarter and NEC a little further out. Whilst its central location does mean some external noise may be heard, this hotel gives you immediate access to Moor Street and the Bullring Shopping Centre and those with young children can always stay at one of our other nearby Birmingham hotels. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
A reasonable priced stay for couple of nights.
It's generally quiet and clean. We use it regularly about 4 times a year but sometimes the odd bed isn't soft enough as I have bad back. Will be back later this year for another stay.
Travelodge Birmingham Central Moor Street
The building and room was very clean, well appointed and well maintained.
My room had all the facilities I needed for my stay.