- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Definitely worth for me. My director sent me an email on wednesday to attend a meeting in Birmingham for the following day. I usually book m..."
"I have no comments regarding the hotel other than what I have stated at the bottom of the page...."
"Should use the extra space in the rooms more wisely..."
"Comfortable nights sleep with lovely helpful staff and extremely clean rooms- highly recommended, I wouldn't stay anywhere else...."
"Brilliant central location- 5 mins from train station. Loads of bars and restaurants very close by. Really, really clean. Lovely, helpful st..."
About the hotel
If you want to stay in the heart of Birmingham city, Birmingham Central Hotel is your best choice to be within short distances of everything the area offers. You’ll only be a mile from the city centre and Bullring Shopping Centre and have easy links to New Street train station (1 mile) and Birmingham Airport (11 miles). The National Sealife Centre is less than half a mile away whilst those attending events will find the Repertory Theatre, National Indoor Arena and Birmingham NEC nearby.
Due to its central location, some external noise may be heard and guests with young children may like to consider one of our other Birmingham hotels. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very bleak room and non-existent service
The rooms are fine but very bleak due to a lack of attention to lighting, very scarce furniture and lack of warmth.
The hotel provides no breakfast and really no service at all. Even internet is limited to 30 minutes. Otherwise cheap, functional and reasonably clean.
Last minute booking
Definitely worth for me.
My director sent me an email on wednesday to attend a meeting in Birmingham for the following day. I usually book my room directly from travelodge but somehow I could not find a room on their website. Thank to Laterooms.com I had found a room just 2 mintutes from the office and for a decent prize.