- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Nice big room, unfortunately faced high street so there was a noise all the time. Carpet not hoover properly, I found few hairs on the towe..."
"Generally pleased with the hotel, room and service. Only issue that we came across was that our room was towards the end of the corridor whi..."
"So convenient for car parks , (so cheap!) , Brindley Place to eat and relax - and Edgbaston for the cricket which is why we chose it. Clean..."
"Really enjoyed our stay :)..."
"Asked for quiet room and got a good room on 7th floor at rear of hotel - excellent...."
About the hotel
If you want to stay in the heart of Birmingham city, Birmingham Central Hotel is your best choice to be within short distances of everything the area offers. You’ll only be a mile from the city centre and Bullring Shopping Centre and have easy links to New Street train station (1 mile) and Birmingham Airport (11 miles). The National Sealife Centre is less than half a mile away whilst those attending events will find the Repertory Theatre, National Indoor Arena and Birmingham NEC nearby.
Due to its central location, some external noise may be heard and guests with young children may like to consider one of our other Birmingham hotels. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Nice big room, unfortunately faced high street so there was a noise all the time.
Carpet not hoover properly, I found few hairs on the towels and quilt, inside bath as well. I would more focused on this kind of details when cleaning.Very smell room - sweat smell, couldn't open window as there was a party outside and noise unbearable.
On the website says parking available. It doesn't say that it's not parking hotel. You have to leave your car on the street or on paid car park.
Generally pleased with the hotel, room and service.
Only issue that we came across was that our room was towards the end of the corridor which must of been by the housekeeping cupboard. From about 9 o'clock the housekeeper was working in the corridor. The vacuum fell and banged against the wall /door,and it was generally a bit noisy while the rooms near to us were being serviced We had had a late night and just wanted to sleep and have a lie in. Other than that no issues with the hotel, very convenient location.