This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
With a beautiful loch-side setting and mountain views, this traditional Highland hotel offers comfortable accommodation in relaxing surroundings with most of the rooms having picturesque views of the loch and the mountains. There is free Wi-Fi available for all guests, and free private parking on site. The fantastic loch-view restaurant offers a large variety of home-cooked meals, made from local produce.
The Loch Leven Hotel is ideal for a relaxing break or walking and climbing trips. Glencoe is a 7-mile drive away and Fort William is 15 miles away, which makes Loch Leven Hotel the perfect base to explore the West Highlands. Activities in the area include walking, climbing, golfing, fishing, sailing and various types of water sports. The hotel stands next to Ballachulish Bridge and was once a 17th-century coaching inn and terminal for the Ballachulish Ferry. The bar has a real log fire, wide selection of malt whiskies and occasional live music. Children and pets are welcome, there is also a family room and games room with pool table
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet