- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"The carpet hadn't been hoovered and there was fluff on the floor and under the bed apart from that all was OK...."
"Confusion on arrival but that was due to me misunderstanding the booking form, this was sorted quickly. The carpet and floor on the first fl..."
"Everything good except the coffee at breakfast which was tasteless..."
"Average for a travel-lodge...."
"Good value in great location...."
About the hotel
Our Ashford hotel is close to the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet so it's perfect for fashionistas looking for a bargain. We're also well-placed for local attractions like Godinton House and the Chapel Down winery. Enjoy beautiful walks at the Wye National Nature Reserve and along the North Downs Way.
Meet some amazing big cats at the Wildlife Heritage Foundation, or explore the rich history of nearby Canterbury. This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The carpet hadn't been hoovered and there was fluff on the floor and under the bed apart from that all was OK.
It was okay
Confusion on arrival but that was due to me misunderstanding the booking form, this was sorted quickly.
The carpet and floor on the first floor was very uneven caught us both out several times. The lift was not working and staff did offer to carry the luggage to the first floor. Thank goodness we were on the first floor. Confusion and some embarrassment at breakfast as we had booked and paid for breakfast on arrival the evening of arrival. The managers booking sheet did not appear to have our booking recorded so after being made to feel quite awkward in front of other guests the main bookings on the computer were checked and payment was confirmed this defiantly was not a confidential conversation. Busy hotel and noisy throughout the night and day. We booked for convenience before visiting family. The room was clean although a bit tatty would go to elsewhere if staying in this area again.