- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Simple room but perfect for our needs as a quick overnight stop en route to France. Clean bedroom though the bathroom was not as hygienic as..."
"Clean, quiet and value for money. The reception /bar/eating area is a bit stark and lifeless...."
"Not bad for the money..."
"Lovely airy room with comfortable bed but dreadful breakfast - overcrowded dining room full of screaming teenagers and cold food..."
"very quick & easy to get to the chunnel from here. Previously stayed at the Premier but this was cheaper. The Premier is definitely a lot qu..."
About the hotel
Perfect for anyone visiting the Kent area, the Travelodge Ashford Hotel offers a quiet, accessible location to travel to and from. Only 3 miles from Ashford Train Station and 2 miles from the town itself, this is one of the best located hotels in Ashford. The road and rail links offer easy access to further regions, making an ideal stop for those who want to explore the area and visit the various historic and scenic landmarks.
Canterbury can be easily reached from the Travelodge Ashford Hotel, with Canterbury Cathedral and Canterbury Tales both just over 15 miles away. Leeds Castle and Canterbury University are also nearby, making it an ideal choice for those visiting students. Our rooms have everything you need for a great nights sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi* and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please note that there is a £20. 00 charge per dog per stay, a maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
basic but comfortable
Simple room but perfect for our needs as a quick overnight stop en route to France.
Clean bedroom though the bathroom was not as hygienic as I'd have liked.
Clean, quiet and value for money.
The reception /bar/eating area is a bit stark and lifeless.