- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Not enough space at the side of the bed to hold an alarm clock or even a phone. Tea & coffee making facilities be nice to be presented on a..."
"Accommodation clean and tidy.Beds comfortable. Breakfast jolly good..."
"Very good service..."
"The carpet hadn't been hoovered and there was fluff on the floor and under the bed apart from that all was OK...."
"Confusion on arrival but that was due to me misunderstanding the booking form, this was sorted quickly. The carpet and floor on the first fl..."
About the hotel
Our Ashford hotel is close to the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet so it's perfect for fashionistas looking for a bargain. We're also well-placed for local attractions like Godinton House and the Chapel Down winery. Enjoy beautiful walks at the Wye National Nature Reserve and along the North Downs Way.
Meet some amazing big cats at the Wildlife Heritage Foundation, or explore the rich history of nearby Canterbury. This hotel has upgraded rooms that feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Would have been nice to have an iron in the room and telephone and more side of the bed storage .
Not enough space at the side of the bed to hold an alarm clock or even a phone.
Tea & coffee making facilities be nice to be presented on a tray rather than plonked on the dressing table. Shower head could do with being mobile rather than fixed.
A comfortable stay
Accommodation clean and tidy.Beds comfortable.
Breakfast jolly good