- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Neighbourhood lifestyle pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon, in the Kai Tak area of Kowloon East, offers friendly, uncomplicated service amidst simple and stylish surroundings. Combining the hotel lobby, reception area, bar and café into a single venue, pentalounge is a lively gathering place with 230 seats anchored by eatstreet@pentalounge, which offers favourite local Hong Kong dishes and a variety of comfort foods and all-day drinks. Guests and neighbourhood residents can gather to play Wii, a game of foosball or shoot pool in the two Games Rooms, surf the web in the Internet corners or browse the playlist at the pentafun Music Stations.
Customers can enjoy a selection of authentic and handmade Italian-style pizza on-site or for takeaway at pizzabar. The hotel features 695 guestrooms, five meeting rooms, a gym and a seasonal outdoor pool. Located several minutes’ walk from the Diamond Hill MTR subway station, the hotel is close to popular Asia ethnic eateries and historic attractions. A free hotel shuttle bus to neighbourhoods and landmarks in Tsim Sha Tsui is available. With our airport and citywide transfer service, guests can be whisked away while connecting with the world via free Wi-Fi in one of our stylish cars. Please note: 01Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2015, Extra person fee will be changed to HKD300+10% (room only) and HKD400+10% (includes one buffet breakfast). Free shuttle service to/from Tsim Sha Tsui K11 Art Mall is available daily; transfer to Diamond Hill MTR station is also available twice a day 每日免费穿梭巴士来往酒店及尖沙咀K11艺术馆，其中两班次途经钻石山港铁站
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/09/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Please note: 01Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2015, Extra person fee will be changed to HKD300+10% (room only) and HKD400+10% (includes one buffet breakfast) Extra bed sold out from 1-3 May 2015 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet