This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The beautiful 18th century main building is situated on the road between Shrewsbury and Ellesmere. Featuring traditional wood beams, a warming snug with fireplace, an excellent period bar and a charming dining area, the Burlton Inn is amongst the best country pubs in Shropshire. We offer excellent accommodation within the grounds of the inn adjacent to the main building.
Comprising of six well appointed guest rooms, the annex accommodation is a great Shropshire hideaway, featured in ‘The Hidden Places of England’.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet