This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A cosy, cottage style hotel within the busy market town of Tunstall, just 3 miles from Stoke-On-Trent city centre. Mark Sharp is your friendly and welcoming landlord, has been running the Tower Square Hotel, Pub & Restaurant for 2 years. Mark, whose family has been involved in the hotel/pub trade for several generations, said: "I was born into the trade and I've never known any other life "I have loved it and I've met some fantastic people.
This is a quaint old style coaching inn and offers a family friendly old time hospitality. Rooms are clean and comfy. Sky TV and En-suite available. Entertainment is offered in the downstairs bars on 4 nights per week free of charge.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet