- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Great place, great people...."
"Very good for a night before booking..."
"Excellent price for a family room, I was expecting it to be noisy being next to a road but the road didn't bother us. We could here movement..."
"When l pulled up l thought l had made a mistake, the outside looked very tired. On entering the hotel l was surprised how clean and inviting..."
"Positive is this is a budget priced that is very clean and tidy. Major negative for me was my room was at the front opening onto a busy A ro..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Rafee Hotel, offering you an insight into our world of hospitality We offer spacious family rooms, which sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Situated in the country side but also close to the A46 which is a link road to Leicester, Newark, Nottingham, Melton Mowbury and the M1. We provide a friendly atmosphere and aim to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Our new restaurant is open next door offering 2 types of menu,,. 5pm- Late Indian Cuisine and English Menu at very competitive prices. Ample parking.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/05/2015 to 28/04/2023 - Early check-in from 12.00 on the day of arrival for the extra charge of £10 is available subject to availability and Late check out option 2pm also at £10. also we charge £20 for pet The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
One night was enough
Stayed at the Rafee hotel for one night.
Myself and a friend had a room each for an over night stay after visiting a show at the NEC, The building is quite obviously a former Travelodge. Sadly it still retains the old Travelodge decor and the old beds. The bathroom in my room had mold on the ceiling, the paint was blistering and peeling off the door too. The heating in the room was far from adequate. My friend's room was no better with the same issues as mine , but additionally the leg on his bed gave way the moment it was sat on. Checking underneath we found it had been badly repaired with legs for kitchen units.
Overall impression was that the place had been been taken on in a very run down state with no improvements made anywhere. Yet the price of the room was still set at what you'd expect to pay in a real Travelodge.
Good value for money
Great place, great people.