- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Was once a travelodge so knew what to expect. Reception happy to provide more towels and pillows. The cafe next door was once a little chef,..."
"We only needed bed for night as during day visiting relations so it was good for us but the lack of food in the morning at the restaurant ne..."
"The room was clean, a pullout bed was provided for our 2nd teenager and it had a good shower. We had a lovely meal too, next door in the res..."
"Cheap hotel was not cleaned once during the week but at this price would you expect it ! Ran out of tea and coffe just ask for more would st..."
"A cheap and cheerful hotel. Polite and helpful staff and a clean and basic room. TV reception a bit random...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Rafee Hotel, offering you an insight into our world of hospitality We offer spacious family rooms, which sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Situated in the country side but also close to the A46 which is a link road to Leicester, Newark, Nottingham, Melton Mowbury and the M1. We provide a friendly atmosphere and aim to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Our new restaurant is open next door offering 2 types of menu,,. 5pm- Late Indian Cuisine and English Menu at very competitive prices. Ample parking.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/05/2015 to 28/04/2023 - Early check-in from 12.00 on the day of arrival for the extra charge of £10 is available subject to availability and Late check out option 2pm also at £10. also we charge £20 for pet The LateRooms.com rates for Rafee Hotel Uk in Leicester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Was once a travelodge so knew what to expect.
Reception happy to provide more towels and pillows. The cafe next door was once a little chef, now during day its a cafe and in the evening an indian restaurant, and we had a meal in the evening and it was brilliant. Will definately be going back. Only complaint is tv reception rubbish. Over half the channels corrupt.
No frills quiet sleep pad
It is what it is.
A basic room . Exactly what was needed after a long drive - just no frills sleep.