This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Each room at Gilkerscleugh Farmhouse B&B has en suite bathroom facilities with shower and complementary toiletries. There is a TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. The house has a garden and shared TV lounge, and enjoys a peaceful location on a working farm with sheep, cows, horses and dogs.
The town of Biggar is around 14 miles away in the direction of Edinburgh, which is just over 1 hour’s drive. Glasgow, Dumfries and Carlisle are all within 40-60 minutes’ drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet