- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Beautiful clean room with stunning view over Haworth...."
"A lovely warm, friendly pub with real fire burning set on a cobbled street in the centre of Hogarth. Unfortunately parking is very limited b..."
"The accommodation was very good for the price, as was the food. Parking is extremely restricted and there is no on-site parking...."
"Really loved the Inn with grat helpful staff, with welcome smile and open fire. Really wished I could have made use of the FREE taster selec..."
"Wish we'd stayed longer than one night - maybe next time..........."
About the hotel
The Fleece Inn Haworth Hotel is situated on the picturesque and historic, beautifully cobbled Main Street in Haworth. Staying at the Fleece inn, the original Inn where Branwell Bronte, brother of the famous Bronte sisters, once drank (and maybe still does!) is a relaxing and inspiring break.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 10/09/2013 to 10/10/2013 - The Fleece is now under new management, we look forward to welcoming guests back to our Inn. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful clean room with stunning view over Haworth.
The perfect venue for a Valentine's stay
A lovely warm, friendly pub with real fire burning set on a cobbled street in the centre of Hogarth.
Unfortunately parking is very limited but we found a space 5 minute walk away and it was free. The food is wonderful just make sure you have. Big appetite. My only quibble was that we had a twin room on Valentine's night although I had booked well in advance and a door constantly slammed somewhere which ceased through the night. No noise from the road and lovely views when it's not foggy.