This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Fleece Inn Haworth Hotel is situated on the picturesque and historic, beautifully cobbled Main Street in Haworth. Staying at the Fleece inn, the original Inn where Branwell Bronte, brother of the famous Bronte sisters, once drank (and maybe still does!) is a relaxing and inspiring break.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 10/09/2013 to 10/10/2013 - The Fleece is now under new management, we look forward to welcoming guests back to our Inn. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet