- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"A bit out of the way with public transport, not to regular but ok if u have a car or bike as I have quiet peaceful location with walking dis..."
"Friendly family run place nice and quiet just what we wanted central to a lot of Cornwall places...."
About the hotel
Innis Inn welcomes you to The Innis Inn B&B and campsite offers a great site ideal to explore the local area and attractions. On site pub with B&B accomodation serving delicious food, local beers and ales and topped off with a friendly family atmosphere. The Innis Inn is located in a great area with Walks, bridalways and cycle paths all starting on our door step, with freshwater fishing lakes along side.
The resturant offers freshly made food from a varied and well thought out menu, our food is tasty and filling leaving you satisfied and feeling good about yourself. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A bit out of the way with public transport, not to regular but ok if u have a car or bike as I have quiet peaceful location with walking distance to the eden project.
Friendly family run place nice and quiet just what we wanted central to a lot of Cornwall places.