- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Nice room and heated floors in the bathroom nice...."
"The room was a great looking room however closely located is a church and a busy main road so a lot of the night we couldn't sleep with the..."
"The room was very clean and tidy,the bedding ,bathroom but the carpet was very dirty,that was the only thing wrong other than that it was ve..."
"Nice clean accommodation - bed lovely an comfortable good price would come an stay again without doubt...."
"We booked a sat night evening for our late night in london. The hotel is easy to find being a short walk from archway tube station. We check..."
About the hotel
SO Arch, located close to Camden, is a 4 star grade II listed building, which is now a boutique style Apart hotel, that successfully combines contemporary design and concepts within the walls of a former dispensary and school that dates back to 1830. Behind its original yellow brick walls and church style windows, you will find extremely modern apartments and duplexes which are spacious, well equipped with soft furnishings and appliances. Bathed in natural light, all enjoy free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, kitchenettes with integrated fridge, microwave, flat screen televisions, work station, and onsite parking is also available Perfect for 1 night or extended stays, leisure or business travellers, So Arch makes a great base for your stay in London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Great Location But...
Great location - drove in from Essex and benefitted from FREE Parking and only 5 minute walk to tube station but reception staff poor service especially on check out and informing them that extractor in bathroom wasn't working and stair rail was hanging from wall, not interested and no apology.
Room was ideal size but carpet area was disgusting.
Nice room and heated floors in the bathroom nice.