- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Well worth the cost! Safe comfortable stay. Will definitely visit again...."
"Hotel is a pretty building. Reception staff friendly. Room was comfortable with basic food prep facilities. Bathroom newish and modern. Room..."
"We stayed in So Arch for one night and it had everything we needed for a pleasant stay. The room was incredibly clean, couldn't fault it and..."
"No complaints. Staff were helpful and pleasant. The room was fine, clean and tidy with En-suite and microwave/toaster and kettle etc. We wer..."
"Basic but clean room, spacious and affordable for London. Location was excellent, close to Archway tube and lots of bus routes, but rooms we..."
About the hotel
SO Arch, located close to Camden, is a 4 star grade II listed building, which is now a boutique style Apart hotel, that successfully combines contemporary design and concepts within the walls of a former dispensary and school that dates back to 1830. Behind its original yellow brick walls and church style windows, you will find extremely modern apartments and duplexes which are spacious, well equipped with soft furnishings and appliances. Bathed in natural light, all enjoy free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, kitchenettes with integrated fridge, microwave, flat screen televisions, work station, and onsite parking is also available Perfect for 1 night or extended stays, leisure or business travellers, So Arch makes a great base for your stay in London.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Will def stay again
Well worth the cost.
Safe comfortable stay. Will definitely visit again.
Hotel is a pretty building.
Reception staff friendly. Room was comfortable with basic food prep facilities. Bathroom newish and modern. Room was on ground floor at end of corridor. It wasn't as nice as friends rooms on second floor which had more character. Only downside is that it's next to a church and the bells started ringing at 7am on the hour on the Sunday morning. Not good on a hangover. Location is very convenient and hotel has parking. All in all a good stay