- 1 guest reviews
"Couldn't find fault with Camp Katur. The setting is amazing, the Hobbit Pod was unique & cosy. The added extras added to the occasion eg Fai..."
About the hotel
Unique alternative accommodation options designed to suite couples, families and groups of friends. Various options for accommodation are: *Hobbit Pods that can sleep up-to 4 people *Bell Tent's that can sleep up-to 5 people *Tipi sleeps up-to 6 people *Safari Tent's sleep up-to 8 people *Unidomes sleep 2-3people *Geodomes sleep up to 4 people Explore the beauty of the 250 acre North Yorkshire Country Estate, participate in a wide range of outdoor adventure activities such as segway treks, quad biking, high ropes course inc 200 meter zip wire or relax in our outdoor Eco Spa with hot tub and sauna before rustling up a BBQ feast in our Norwegian Grillakota BBQ pod hidden deep in woodland. Close to various picturesque market Towns inc the popular Spa town of Harrogate.
2 lovely country pubs within walking distance serving excellent food and drinks. Information and pictures of all our accommodation options can be found on our website www. campkatur. com with more accurate pictures shown on our picture gallery page. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone or email: bookings@campkatur. com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Sauna , Massage , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful Glamping experience
Couldn't find fault with Camp Katur.
The setting is amazing, the Hobbit Pod was unique & cosy. The added extras added to the occasion eg Fairy lights, tea lights in the lanterns & a surprise box of chocolates & an Easter card from the owners.