This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Boat Inn is set in a idyllic canal side location, and offers 6 lovely recently refurbished en-suite B&B rooms, all with flat screen TV's and free wifi in the bar areas, perfect for walkers, families, or a romantic countryside retreat. We also serves a fantastic selection of real ales, ciders and fine wines, as well as an extensive menu of delicious locally-sourced, home-cooked food in elegant and comfortable surroundings. • Six spacious and recently refurbished beautiful en-suite B&B rooms , complete with flat screen TVs and free wifi in the bar areas • 4 Springhead real ales on hand pull, plus a guest beer, real ciders and fine wines • An extensive seasonal menu of locally-sourced homemade food cooked with passion available daily, with a full bar menu including favourites such as Springhead’s famous pies ,fresh grimsby beer-battered haddock and triple cooked chips, quality rib eye steak chargrilled, as well as The Boat burger in a homemade beer bun with onion rings and our popular Sunday carvery and to finish off one of our delicious home made puddings.
• A family friendly atmosphere, with an outdoor play area • Regular live music events The picturesque village of Hayton is located near the town of Retford, and is 10 minutes from it's train station which is on the main line railway to London Kings Cross. Hayton also has easy access to the A1 M18 and Robin Hood Airport, and is 10 minutes from West Burton and Cottam power stations, making it an ideal location for Contractors requiring short or long term accommodation - please contact us for details. The Boat Inn is a part of the Springhead family of pubs, and as such is proud to host a selection of our award winning real ales, lovingly produced in our state-of-the-art microbrewery in the nearby village of Laneham, in the heart of Robin Hood Country. For a fantastic evening out while in the area, why not ask our staff about our brewery tours and tutored beer tastings! www. theboatinnhayton. co. uk www. springhead. co. uk
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet