Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
The Boat Inn
|Not Classified||Bed and Breakfast||Ratings explained|
• Six spacious and recently refurbished beautiful en-suite B&B rooms , complete with flat screen TVs and free wifi in the bar areas
• 4 Springhead real ales on hand pull, plus a guest beer, real ciders and fine wines
• An extensive seasonal menu of locally-sourced homemade food cooked with passion available daily, with a full bar menu including favourites such as Springhead’s famous pies ,fresh grimsby beer-battered haddock and triple cooked chips, quality rib eye steak chargrilled, as well as The Boat burger in a homemade beer bun with onion rings and our popular Sunday carvery and to finish off one of our delicious home made puddings.
• A family friendly atmosphere, with an outdoor play area
• Regular live music events
The picturesque village of Hayton is located near the town of Retford, and is 10 minutes from it's train station which is on the main line railway to London Kings Cross. Hayton also has easy access to the A1 M18 and Robin Hood Airport, and is 10 minutes from West Burton and Cottam power stations, making it an ideal location for Contractors requiring short or long term accommodation - please contact us for details.
The Boat Inn is a part of the Springhead family of pubs, and as such is proud to host a selection of our award winning real ales, lovingly produced in our state-of-the-art microbrewery in the nearby village of Laneham, in the heart of Robin Hood Country. For a fantastic evening out while in the area, why not ask our staff about our brewery tours and tutored beer tastings!