This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Citycourt Hotel is a traditional siheyuan and courtyard style hotel in the heart of Beijing Historical Conservation Zone. It is just steps away from the nearest subway station and attractions like Bell & Drum Towers and Houhai lake. Citycourt Hotel features accommodation with traditional Chinese furniture and hand-painted decorations.
Each air-conditioned room is fitted with a work desk, cable TV and free Internet access. The hotel staff can provide information on traffic, restaurants, shopping etc. , or help to arrange day trip and tours. Other services include bicycle and car rentals and a free rickshaw pick-up from the main road to the property. There are also many dining options surrounded within walking distance.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 13:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet