- 44 guest reviews
"I booked this last minute and arrived at 4pm after a 3 hour drive only to be told my room would not be available immediately as it was being..."
"Room absolutely fine but in the old part of the building the communal areas e.g. corridors to bedrooms are quite dirty. The reception desk i..."
"we stayed at this hotel on the Sunday after Henley and were very surprised to of found such a lovely place at such short notice. The staff w..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would like to return next year for a longer time with a group of friends as my room was wonderful and th..."
"My wife and i have stayed here twice beds are comfortable and room's are tidy but small, however it was very cheap and we only stayed there..."
About the hotel
The Olde Bell is a 5 Gold Star Coaching Inn, set in historic timber framed buildings, within the quiet and picturesque village of Hurley - a short drive from Henley on Thames and Marlow. Its location and facilities make this stunning property the perfect choice for both business and leisure guests. The Olde Bell has a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, which uses locally grown seasonal produce, it offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free parking on site.
The 48 bedrooms have been designed to a high finish by Ilse Crawford and offer guests both luxury and comfort. 7 private rooms, seating up to 150 people, are available for weddings. With parts of the Inn dating back to 1135, The Olde Bell offers all guests a warm welcome in an environment which is both stylish and traditional. Breakfast can be added on any Room Type after clicking BOOK NOW.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
1 Nights stay
I booked this last minute and arrived at 4pm after a 3 hour drive only to be told my room would not be available immediately as it was being viewed by someone.
I was slightly disappointed as I wanted to freshen up straight away. Anyway it was a pleasant day so I had a beer at the bar. The room: this was a standard double clean, but highly humid due to not conditioning; for a room that had just been viewed I found one main light and a bedside light (bulb smashed) not working. I did not call house keeping as I was tired and it was only for one night. I ordered room service and the food was very good and the staff very friendly and polite. Would I stay here again?, probably but in a better room with friends. PS- if you are superstitious apparently the place is haunted.
Room absolutely fine but in the old part of the building the communal areas e.g.
corridors to bedrooms are quite dirty. The reception desk is always very sticky which I find a little concerning