- 50 guest reviews
"we stayed at this hotel on the Sunday after Henley and were very surprised to of found such a lovely place at such short notice. The staff w..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would like to return next year for a longer time with a group of friends as my room was wonderful and th..."
"My wife and i have stayed here twice beds are comfortable and room's are tidy but small, however it was very cheap and we only stayed there..."
"This was a last minute booking and we weren't wishing to spend a fortune for what would have been literally an overnight stop but we decided..."
"Super hotel and wonderful location...."
About the hotel
The Olde Bell is a 5 Gold Star Coaching Inn, set in historic timber framed buildings, within the quiet and picturesque village of Hurley - a short drive from Henley on Thames and Marlow. Its location and facilities make this stunning property the perfect choice for both business and leisure guests. The Olde Bell has a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, which uses locally grown seasonal produce, it offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free parking on site.
The 48 bedrooms have been designed to a high finish by Ilse Crawford and offer guests both luxury and comfort. 7 private rooms, seating up to 150 people, are available for weddings. With parts of the Inn dating back to 1135, The Olde Bell offers all guests a warm welcome in an environment which is both stylish and traditional. Breakfast can be added on any Room Type after clicking BOOK NOW.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel near Marlow
Staying in Bell block, Big comfy bed but room needs a coat of paint and tiles in shower need thorough clean, grouting discoloured.
At £130 for b&b seems expensive for one night but I suppose this is the going rate..... Spoke to new md during breakfast and he advised he recently took over and advises work is now in progress to update all rooms etc.
we stayed at this hotel on the Sunday after Henley and were very surprised to of found such a lovely place at such short notice.
The staff were lovely and we were bumped up to the 'honey moon' suite. Spectacular views and grounds and a relaxing atmosphere, if we were in the area again i would not hesitate to book again!