- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Everything was brilliant. Only down side was breakfast turned into something in between a marathon and a treasure hunt as you had to keep ge..."
"Given that this was basically student accommodation, it was just fine. Found the 'pod' shower/toilet/handbasin all a bit cramped - and there..."
"Lovely calm and quiet stay, great to be able to wander the college grounds with hardly anyone around! Only problem, the breakfast coffee a b..."
"All good. Stayed there several. College accommodation, so I didn't expect anything fancy. But the bed was comfortable, bathroom clean and wi..."
"Lovely big modern room with the ancient surroundings of the college all around. Didn't miss the tv. Excellent breakfast, Only down side is l..."
About the hotel
Experience a true Cambridge College set in the heart of the city. Our rooms are traditional student rooms that we are fortunate enough to be able to offer to visitors out of term time at very competitive rates. Come and experience a room in this wonderful historic setting.
All rooms are provided with wired & Wi-Fi internet access, towels and complimentary toiletries. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided in each room which are replenished daily. Breakfast is served each morning in the Hall. Park and Ride is convenient if you are travelling by car for just £10 and the bus stops just 2 minutes from the college. Alternatively there are NCP's in the city centre. PLEASE NOTE: Christ's College is unable to accept bookings for children under the age of 18 years of age.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was brilliant.
Only down side was breakfast turned into something in between a marathon and a treasure hunt as you had to keep getting up from the large bench seats to go find a "Coffee Pot" or Salt & Pepper, knife & fork, sugar, jug of milk. The food was of very good quality and the breakfast hall superb.
Good student accommodation
Given that this was basically student accommodation, it was just fine.
Found the 'pod' shower/toilet/handbasin all a bit cramped - and there was an awkward step down out of it. But it was clean comfortable,good free Wi-Fi and, rather unexpectedly, free tea and coffee. Good storage. Staff at porters lodge were very helpful