- 30 guest reviews
"A very warm welcome, immaculate and comfortable room and great food. We were bowled over by how good the Bottle and Glass is. We hope to ret..."
"Idyllic surroundings. Truly a hidden gem. Had a really great three night stay. Jon was the perfect friendly host with many helpful suggestio..."
"John and Dylan were both wonderful!..."
"We stayed one night and really enjoyed it. Nice pub atmosphere and genial host. We had dinner and spent the evening in the bar with a real l..."
"This is a typical English country pub hidden within the Shropshire hills but what sets this apart from other pubs is the superb service offe..."
About the hotel
Dating back to the 17th century The Bottle & Glass is a quintessentially English country pub which offers accommodation and is full of rustic charm and character, with oak beams, open fires and a wonderfully warm atmosphere. Our carefully prepared menu which is inspired by classic English dishes uses locally sourced produce whenever possible and Jon can be found behind the bar serving some great local ales and fine wines all of which can be found at very competitive prices. Our Sunday lunch is ideal for all the family to enjoy and for special occasions ask for details of our Private Dining Room which we can make available for groups of up to twelve people.
Whatever your reason for visiting The Bottle & Glass we can assure you of a very warm and friendly welcome from all of our staff from the moment that you walk through the door. Please note: The pub/restaurant currently closes all day Monday, between 3pm - 6pm weekdays and at 7pm on Sunday.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel exeeded expectations
A very warm welcome, immaculate and comfortable room and great food.
We were bowled over by how good the Bottle and Glass is. We hope to return for a longer stay in this wonderful location.
The Bottle & Glass Inn
Truly a hidden gem. Had a really great three night stay. Jon was the perfect friendly host with many helpful suggestions as to where to go and what to see. Would recommend to anyone who really would like to get away from it all.