- 27 guest reviews
"Very enjoyable stay at a great little pub tucked away in the South Shropshire hills. Room, food and service were excellent. Very welcoming h..."
"Loved our night in this B&B...."
"A very warm welcome, immaculate and comfortable room and great food. We were bowled over by how good the Bottle and Glass is. We hope to ret..."
"Idyllic surroundings. Truly a hidden gem. Had a really great three night stay. Jon was the perfect friendly host with many helpful suggestio..."
"John and Dylan were both wonderful!..."
About the hotel
Dating back to the 17th century The Bottle & Glass is a quintessentially English country pub which offers accommodation and is full of rustic charm and character, with oak beams, open fires and a wonderfully warm atmosphere. Our carefully prepared menu which is inspired by classic English dishes uses locally sourced produce whenever possible and Jon can be found behind the bar serving some great local ales and fine wines all of which can be found at very competitive prices. Our Sunday lunch is ideal for all the family to enjoy and for special occasions ask for details of our Private Dining Room which we can make available for groups of up to twelve people.
Whatever your reason for visiting The Bottle & Glass we can assure you of a very warm and friendly welcome from all of our staff from the moment that you walk through the door. Please note: The pub/restaurant currently closes all day Monday, between 3pm - 6pm weekdays and at 7pm on Sunday.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay at a great little pub tucked away in the South Shropshire hills.
Room, food and service were excellent. Very welcoming hosts. Will be back.
A real find
Loved our night in this B&B.