- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"This hotel gives you what it says. It's cool location with friendly staff gave us a pleasant and relaxing break. The hotel was quiet, even o..."
"Had a fantastic experience at ACE, clean rooms (one family with two doubles for the four teenagers and one deluxe double for the adults), co..."
"Stylish, modern hotel with quirky features. Staff were friendly and eager to please, room was clean and ready by 11 for us to check in (a ni..."
"Great room, friendly staff and a good vibe will stay again...."
"We arrived at the Ace not knowing exactly what to expect but it was excellent, the staff were extremely helpful and the room was spacious an..."
About the hotel
Ace Hotel London Shoreditch, a 5 star property in the historic Shoreditch neighborhood, a hub for galleries, theatres and fashion; home of the Brick Lane Market and home to major financial institutions and technology firms of London. The design at Ace Hotel London Shoreditch hints at a wide range of influences from UK punk to the bold graphic style of the early 20th century Vorticist movement, to the clean Modernism of the Bauhaus. Ace Hotel allows its guests easy access to Moorgate, Finsbury Square and Liverpool Street.
There is complimentary Wifi throughout the Hotel, rooms boast flat screen TV and a well stocked mini bar. Hoi Polloi created by David Waddington and Pablo Flack , therestaurateurs behind Bistrotheque and Shrimpy’s offers a unique dining experience. The Polari Bar in Hoi Polloi has a dedicated menu that offers breakfast, casual daytime dining and evening snacks. The on site gym open 24 hours; there is a Basement Bar, exhibition gallery, on-site juice bar, a flower shop, and 24 hours room service. Brick Lane Market, popular with bargain hunters is just 8 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Old Street Underground Station, on the Northern Line, is a short 10-minute stroll away. It offers direct routes into central London
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Cool & quiet stay in shoreditch
This hotel gives you what it says.
It's cool location with friendly staff gave us a pleasant and relaxing break. The hotel was quiet, even on a Friday night, and the lobby/bar offered a chilled atmosphere. Bedroom was clean, spacious and had all necessary facilities. We ate in the adjoining restaurant and the food was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Family with Teenagers visit to ACE
Had a fantastic experience at ACE, clean rooms (one family with two doubles for the four teenagers and one deluxe double for the adults), comfy beds, fantastic location.
Loved the record player in the room, but only in one of them. Only problem is that you feel like you are staying in a shop as everything in the room is available to buy!