- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"I've stayed here a few times when I've had a night in the town. It's easy to get to with free parking. The rooms have always been spotless a..."
"Overall they staff were very friendly efficient and helpful and good company. The bar food was excellent value for money although the breakf..."
"A friend and I were up for the May Beer & Pretzels games convention in the Town Hall and needed somewhere to stay. This hotel fit the bill p..."
"The hotel has character and the many staff provide excellent customer service and assistance where required. The rooms are comfortable and w..."
"Good clean accommodation In a heat location..."
About the hotel
Located just a 5 minute walk from the centre of Burton on Trent, The Three Queens Hotel & Lodge offers a wide range of quality accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets as well as the Grill Room Restaurant, Princes Bar, a range of meeting rooms and ample free on-site parking. Whether you are staying in the main hotel or the adjacent Lodge building, you are guaranteed a friendly welcome by our team who will be on hand to assist with any requirements you have during your stay. We offer a wide range of tempting dishes in our Grill Room Restaurant or more relaxed dining in our Princes bar with local beers served on tap as well as a wide variety of wines & spirits.
Breakfast is a must, all cooked to order to ensure freshness & quality, your breakfast just the way you like it, not something you will find on offer in many other hotels. Local Attractions include: The National Brewery Centre (5 minute walk), The National Memorial Arboretum (9 miles), Calke Abbey (10 miles), Donnington Park Racing Circuit (13 miles), Alton Towers (23 miles), Drayton Manor Park (23 miles), NEC Birmingham (31 miles) and Chatsworth House (40 miles). We are now please to offer FREE WIFI to all of our guests
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed again & again
I've stayed here a few times when I've had a night in the town.
It's easy to get to with free parking. The rooms have always been spotless although too warm sometimes.
This time I had a problem with my shower being scalding hot, I reported it on signing out to be met with the reply, "again?"
This sort of thing should be checked on room inspections not burning of the flesh
Overall they staff were very friendly efficient and helpful and good company.
The bar food was excellent value for money although the breakfast left a lot to be desired. It was all there but just didn't look very appetising. The room was good but there was nothing to indicate that there were tea/coffee making facilities in the room and we didn't find ours we were actually told by another guest. I would use this hotel again though.