- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"The room was a good size and comfortable. The food was excellent, breakfast freshly cooked and all the staff were helpful and friendly...."
"great hotel booked double but was given twin, when asked to change there was no problem with changing to double, staff very polite, great ho..."
"Stayed one night, good sized room, decent breakfast, good value, would stay again..."
"The hotel was pleasant. A lot of character in this old building. Everything was clean, warm, and we had all the home comforts. The staff wer..."
"Friendly professional staff lovely breakfast and good value...."
About the hotel
Located just a 5 minute walk from the centre of Burton on Trent, The Three Queens Hotel & Lodge offers a wide range of quality accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets as well as the Grill Room Restaurant, Princes Bar, a range of meeting rooms and ample free on-site parking. Whether you are staying in the main hotel or the adjacent Lodge building, you are guaranteed a friendly welcome by our team who will be on hand to assist with any requirements you have during your stay. We offer a wide range of tempting dishes in our Grill Room Restaurant or more relaxed dining in our Princes bar with local beers served on tap as well as a wide variety of wines & spirits.
Breakfast is a must, all cooked to order to ensure freshness & quality, your breakfast just the way you like it, not something you will find on offer in many other hotels. Local Attractions include: The National Brewery Centre (5 minute walk), The National Memorial Arboretum (9 miles), Calke Abbey (10 miles), Donnington Park Racing Circuit (13 miles), Alton Towers (23 miles), Drayton Manor Park (23 miles), NEC Birmingham (31 miles) and Chatsworth House (40 miles). We are now please to offer FREE WIFI to all of our guests
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
The room was a good size and comfortable.
The food was excellent, breakfast freshly cooked and all the staff were helpful and friendly.
great hotel booked double but was given twin, when asked to change there was no problem with changing to double, staff very polite, great hotel with brewery centre not far away, would stay again