Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Westbrook Court b & b
|4||Self Classified Bed and Breakfast||Ratings explained|
Five separate guest suites provide a range of room styles to suit your needs – choose between the king-sized four-poster room, the family room with twin and triple sharing options, or the couples’ mezzanine retreats.
Westbrook Court basks in the rural splendour of the breathtakingly beautiful Wye Valley, yet is only a five-minute drive from cosmopolitan Hay-on-Wye, the ‘town of books’. With numerous art galleries, antique shops, independent boutiques and great places to eat, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. The Court is also a short drive from many outdoor activities, including walks in the Brecon Beacons, Black Mountains or along Offa’s Dyke Path, kayaking or fishing in the River Wye, and cycling through the Golden Valley.
Each of our suites has been designed to encompass the best views of the area. All feature special touches such as bespoke statement lights and lamps, supersized canvas art of the grounds and barns of Westbrook Court, and vintage throws for the sofas and beds to add cosiness. The mix of vintage and new gives a homely but luxurious feeling.
All suites open onto their own morning sun decks, which lead onto the courtyard. It’s the perfect spot for reading a book or taking in the far-reaching views of the Wye Valley and Merbach Hill. Enjoy the real Herefordshire countryside as you sip your coffee, with the rumble of tractors ploughing the fields, sheep and cows grazing in nearby fields, and our four lovely chickens free-ranging around.
All rooms have the following:
• Wall-mounted TV with lots of channels.
• Free wifi throughout all guest rooms and breakfast room. Please note that the speed is slow, and it may even play up from time to time. Welcome to rural life!
• Dimmable, zoned LED lighting and floor lamps – create the mood you desire.
• Console tables with hazel baskets loaded with Clipper teabags and a selection of herbal/berry teas, FairTrade coffee sachets, hot chocolate, sugar and milk pods and bottled tap water. We provide drinking glasses, tea/coffee beakers and wine glasses with bottle openers. Fresh milk in jugs is available on request.
• Umbrellas and torches, for wet weather excursions and night strolls.
• Lots of handy pegs for coats, vintage crates for shelving/drawers, and vintage style column radiators to dry your socks on post-ramble.