This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A Franschhoek guest house like no other, the Holden Manz country house is located on a small, verdant estate at the edge of the quaint Boland town of Franschhoek. The property was transformed into a beautiful wine farm in 1999. Positioned away from the winery, this 5 star guest house offers the perfect getaway amongst the vineyards.
Wake up to our scrumptious breakfast served in the manor house of by our friendly staff to kick start your day. Our restaurant, Franschhoek Kitchen is a short walk across the vines and is perfect setting for a relaxing lunch or dinner to remember. Choose your activities in this picturesque environment. We offer a relaxing spa experience on site, picnic under ancient trees next to the river that flows through our estate or lounge at the pool whilst sipping on some of our refreshing rosé. With the elegance of the house’s Cape Dutch architecture and a prevailing sense of tranquility and quiet splendor you have one of the most inviting Franschhoek country houses.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet