- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, clean and comfortable. Lovely location. Staff were friendly and helpful...."
"Lovely place large room everything we wanted...."
"Wasn`t informed on Late rooms that it ewas room only and that breakfast was NOT included. Thought £14.99 quite expensive for a breakfast !..."
"had a wonderful stay great walks, close to beach and town.great break first,clean hotel,staff very friendly. ...."
"Really lovely hotel ideally located in great spot close to beach and also main centre. Wonderful views from dining room window across bay, h..."
About the hotel
The Falmouth Beach has 29 traditionally-furnished bedrooms many with spectacular seaviews over the white sands of Gyllyngvase Beach. All bedrooms have en-suite, tea/coffee tray, wifi and tv. Two-bedroom self-catering apartments have patio with seaviews and just 10 metres from the beach.
3-bedroom cottage boasts private patio/gardens and located just 50 metres from the beach. All guests of The Falmouth Beach can take dinner and spa treatments at the adjacent 4-star St Michaels Hotel & Spa for a supplement, just 20 metres away. Free on-sight car park.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Don't book this hotel
The Falmouth Beach
Lovely hotel, clean and comfortable.
Lovely location. Staff were friendly and helpful.