- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very accommodating staff always happy to help and great location. We would definitely come back...."
"Excellent service from your Company and from the hotel. Very nice room with balcony overlooking the sea off Falmouth. However there was one..."
"This hotel is across the carparks from it sister hotel. So you arrive, get you bags out and walk in to "reception" - except there is no rece..."
"Clean if a bit noisy room. Good value for money..."
"Would have preferred all facilities to be in hotel eg swimming pool and reception. Front door to annex not working in evening so had to go t..."
About the hotel
The Falmouth Beach B&B Cornwall overlooks the blue flag Gyllyngvase Beach in Falmouth on the South West Coast Path. Close to Falmouth's vibrant town centre, it is the perfect holiday destination for your break away by the sea. Falmouth Beach B&B offers a warm welcome, comfortable and affordable bedrooms, beach-front self-catering apartments and a great value family holiday cottage.
We are currently working to improve the Falmouth Beach B&B so there will be renovation work between the hours of 10 – 4 on weekdays around the site, however we hope this will cause no inconvenience to your stay. Rooms by the sea Falmouth Beach B&B has 31 traditional, comfortably furnished bedrooms - many with sea views across the sandy Gyllyngvase Beach and Falmouth Bay. All our bedrooms are en-suite and have tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi and flat screen TV. Our accommodation also boasts family rooms for your perfect get away to Cornwall. We’re also dog friendly and in a perfect location for coastal walks!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/07/2016 to 02/10/2016 - We are currently working to improve the Falmouth Beach so there will be renovation work between the hours of 10 – 4 on weekdays around the site, however we hope this will cause no inconvenience to you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Le Falmouth Beach
Very accommodating staff always happy to help and great location.
would definitely come back.
One night stay
Excellent service from your Company and from the hotel.
Very nice room with balcony overlooking the sea off Falmouth. However there was one fitting in the bath room on the electric towel rail which had a loose and half broken cover to the electrical connection. We reported this to the hotel as it could very easily give a electrical shock if a wet towel touched the connection.